Terminator - Post Judgment Day Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks Here is my 95% complete 1/6 scale Terminator Post Judgment Day Diorama - concept John Conner ... i staqrted with a sideshow body , and a ht trutype head , next i gathered all the accessories and clothes i had that would go with the "judgment day" theme , weatherd , battered , torn , duct taped , dirty (nothing clean right) lol , then i weathered the weapons , i used an exacto knife an sliced out small cuts in his face depicting what a terminator hand would really do to his face.... now that the figure was complete i started on the diorama

i got a piece of routered edge piece of pine at michaels craft store
then i gathered rock and stone from a job site i was working on , glued them in place

i used brick mortar for the ground

i got some threaded rod and bent it to make it look like a nuclear bombs force had bent it

weathered eveything with numerous layers of different color paints

added the steel looking I beam

made the rebar out of soder and smaller sodder

the burning barrel is just 2 pieces of plastic that i found at work and glued it together weathered it , added a flickering tea light (get at any craft store) added wood , sticks

added all other pipes , metal , rocks etc.... so any question just ask , thanks for checking this out

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zCa4UV_Q5aw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zCa4UV_Q5aw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Last edited:
terminatordioramacomplete005.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete006.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete007.jpg

terminatordioramacomplete009.jpg

Really well done bud. Your diorama looks excellent. Love the weathering and damaged parts to both the base and the figure itself. I like the dynamic element of it, and the way you lit up the barrel. Very cool. Also, it sounds like your friend's band may go places as his music has that radio friendly sound to it. Wish the best of luck to both parties. :clap

Really well done bud. Your diorama looks excellent. Love the weathering and damaged parts to both the base and the figure itself. I like the dynamic element of it, and the way you lit up the barrel. Very cool. Also, it sounds like your friend's band may go places as his music has that radio friendly sound to it. Wish the best of luck to both parties. :clap

thanks buddy for the kidn words , i really appreciate it .. thankyou , yeah my friends band is on the verge of getting signed

here is my youtube playlist of Spaulding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSmf83dr4M

Back