• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: NEW Item & PICS! 1/6 Interrogation Joker Clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello everyone! :wave

PAYMENT/SHIPPING: USA mostly due to the fact that I don't have paypal. USPS money orders (only USPS) are preferred, but I'll take cash and checks. Do understand though that, I will have to wait for checks to clear before item(s) are shipped out as well as money orders will have to be cashed in before item(s) are shipped

Prices are negotiable so give me your best offer, don't be shy
Prices include shipping within US lower 48

If you are outside the US and want one or some of my items, see about trading me for something, we may be able to work something out :)

New Items HERE! -Pics to come!
keep scrolling down for even more 1/6 TDK pieces!

1/6 Hollowed Out TDK Cowl -$25SOLD
TDKCowl3.jpg

Interrogation Joker Clothes Set-$35
Separate:
Hot Toys Green Vest (v1), Velcro replaced with snaps for better and more secure closing and buttons placed in correct movie accurate position. Lapels also glued down-$10
V1 Joker shirt-$10
1/6 Movie accurate Joker Tie-$10
1/6 Joker Pant's with Custom Movie Accurate Suspenders attached (chain not included)-$15
jokersuit1.jpg

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PICS FOR THESE ITEMS!

Parted Out Medicom TDK Batman items (for Spare Parts or what is now known as the DX + Medi= Medix Combo)

Medicom Body with feet & black body suit(NOTE: it's in scale with HT body)-$25
Pants (modded with painted accurate carbon fiber)-SOLD
Modded Torso/Chest-Piece (Flatten Chest, added shoulder straps, and painted accurate carbon fiber)-$20
Modded Arms (with cut to accurate size & painted accurate carbon fiber)-SOLD
Boots-SOLD
All hands (modded with deep black paint and gloss on knuckles and trim)-$10
Movie Accurate Painted grapple gun w/ custom holster (holster is free and goes with the item as I don't want to keep it nor throw it away)-$10
Movie Accurate Painted belt belt-$15
Movie accurate Long Custom Cape (velvet-like outside-nylon inside) made by me with wire for posing-$20
Clear Medi Stand-$5

Possible Trading:

In order from Most Wanted to Least-HT TDK Batman Boots(OC, V1 New Suit, or DX & with pegs preferred), HT TDK OC Batman Belt, DX01 Joker Hands Set minus the white Gloves, DX01 Joker Shirt, HT superman Returns body suit (no cape. boots or trunks, just the blue body suit)

Ok so I think that's everything. PM me with an questions and reasonable offers! thanks for looking!

Last edited:
1/6 TDK Joker Parts Pics

1/6 Joker Parts:
Hot Toys V1 Purple Overcoat (lapels glued down)-$15
JokerOC1.jpg

Hot toys V1 Sports Coat-$10 ON HOLD
JokerSPC2.jpg

DCD Purple Overcoat-12
JokerOC2.jpg

DCD Patterned Shirt-$5 ON HOLD

DCD Tie- $10 SOLD
Jokertie.jpg

Last edited:
1/6 TDK batman parts

1/6 Batman

New Items HERE!

Parted Out Medicom TDK Batman items (for Spare Parts or what is now known as the DX + Medi= Medix Combo)

Medicom Body with feet & black body suit(NOTE: it's in scale with HT body)-$25
picture.php

Pants (modded with painted accurate carbon fiber)-SOLD
picture.php

Modded Torso/Chest-Piece (Flatten Chest, added shoulder straps, and painted accurate carbon fiber)-$20
picture.php

Modded Arms (with cut to accurate size & painted accurate carbon fiber)-SOLD
picture.php

Boots-SOLD
picture.php

All hands (modded with deep black paint and gloss on knuckles and trim)-$10
picture.php

Movie Accurate Painted grapple gun w/ custom holster (holster is free and goes with the item as I don't want to keep it nor throw it away)-$10
picture.php

Movie Accurate Painted belt-$15
picture.php

Movie accurate Long Custom Cape (velvet-like outside-nylon inside) made by me with wire for posing-$20
picture.php

Clear Medi Stand-$5

SOLD
picture.php

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom TDK Batman and 1/6 TDK joker and batman parts PICS ADDED!!!

Great guy here ladies and germs.

Best of luck bud. :)

Bump bump...no takers one a batman that won't leak on you? Remember I'm open to offers guys on all items!

bump to the top you guys! no helping out a broke college student?

still no interests? :(

Re: FS: Custom TDK Batman and 1/6 TDK joker & batman parts IN HAND PICS ADDED!!!

to the top...giving me a offer guys! really you'll be surprised what I'll take for these

Re: PRICE DROP!!! FS: 1/6 TDK joker & batman parts IN HAND PICS ADDED!!!

PRICES DROPPED!!! DCD tie SOLD! if anyone has a DX01 Joker Shirt to sell me PM me PLEASE!!!

Re: PRICE DROP AGAIN! FS: Custom 1/6 TDK Batman, 1/6 TDK joker & batman parts

custom batman with new and extremely lowered price!! get it while you can!

Re: PRICE DROP AGAIN! FS: Custom 1/6 TDK Batman, 1/6 TDK joker & batman parts

Prices dropped once again!! but remember I'm taking offers! make me an offer please!

Re: MAKE OFFERS! PRICE DROP AGAIN! FS: Custom 1/6 TDK Batman-1/6 TDK Joker & Batman p

bump bump! to the top

Re: MAKE OFFERS! PRICE DROP AGAIN! FS: Custom 1/6 TDK Batman-1/6 TDK Joker & Batman p

all items still here...anyone want them? PM me

To the top you guys

nightly bumperoo!

afternoon bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back