steve74's stuff, Upated 06/06 (Tons of X-Men pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been a member here for months now and I have seen some really outstanding work being done by people so I thought I would share some of mine. I started making my custom figures about 2 years ago so I'm still learning. I'm in art school now so I'll be putting up other things besides my kitbashes so please feel free to leave some comments so I can get some feedback. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy.

Aftermath of a Rampage

banner2.jpg

banner1.jpg

banner3.jpg

bannerground.jpg

bannerground2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: steve74's stuff

Awesome job all around! I was actually working on a Bruce Banner similar to yours I just needed to paint the head. Keep them coming man, can't wait to see what you can whip out!

Kind of got a Charles Burns thing to the artwork. Great stuff. Love that dio. Wow.

Those artwork are really good.

I really like your Nightcrawler, where did you find the headsculpt and hands?

The headsculpt is TTL CIA QRF modied with 12'' X2 Nightcrawler ears then painted. I wish it was better but I'm no where near your skill level Seb. The hands are from a 13'' DC Direct figure, I cut off the ring and middle figure then painted and added gloves. Hope that helps.

Awesome stuff! I love the detail on the dio and Cap's sheild is nice touch. You Bruce Banner looks great btw!
But my favorite are the street clothes X-Men. Great outfits on all and I really like that Nightcrawler has his clergymen attire. Collossus is looking good too. Is that DC Direct body?

Very cool stuff man! I love the Nightcrawler the most I think...although that Banner is pretty awesome. Too bad we don't have a Hot Toy's 1/6 Hulk to go with it.

Thanks for your service to our country as well!

That Post-Apocalyptic figure is awesome!! Love the details and especially the weathering!

Back