[Kato Work ] Indy's pants pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
cimg1973r.jpg

newqk.jpg

new2p.jpg

1. It fit well in either Sideshow and Hottoys body, only around 30~50pcs will be produced.

2. Unlike all other Indy's Pants product which are mostly finished by edgestitches , the hems are finished by hand stitching like those in the 1:1 Indy's pants making

3. Price : USD80 (shipping fee by registered air mail included)

paypal address : [email protected] under the terms PERSONAL PAYMENT, otherwise pls add extra USD3.50 for paypal handling charge.

4. No shipping fee is needed for those who has already pre-ordered Indy's Jacket, just because they will be shipped together.:hi5:

5. Belt is not included!

pls add yr name to the list below :

Last edited:
I think he means he wants the top of the belt loop to extend to the top of the waist. I would have to agree, I had an old pair of relic hunter pants with belt loops like that and it looked odd.

I'm sorry. Ok how can I put this? The top of the pants should be lower. They should be even with the belt straps/loops.

1. neo
2. Greggo
3. Cavlcade
4. j2 gumpy
5. Raymond Ferraro
6. Mollins

I'm sorry. Ok how can I put this? The top of the pants should be lower. They should be even with the belt straps/loops.

Pls find the pic of the pants in this movie that the top of the belt loop is really a little bit lower than the top of the waistband.:lecture

I will try to raise the belt loops position ALMOST at the top even level of the waistband ok? :clap

2008indianajones4005.jpg

Last edited:
Pls find the pic of the pants in this movie that the top of the belt loop is really a little bit lower than the top of the waistband.:lecture

I will try to raise the belt loops position ALMOST at the top even level of the waistband ok? :clap

2008indianajones4005.jpg

I'm sorry kato. I don't mean to bash your work or anything. I'm just giving you my opinion. Two eyes are better than one....or in this case, a few! Im just trying to help. Please dont take offense. :pray:

To me, the picture shows the loops pretty close to the waist line. My opinion. :dunno

I'm sorry kato. I don't mean to bash your work or anything. I'm just giving you my opinion. Two eyes are better than one....or in this case, a few! Im just trying to help. Please dont take offense. :pray:

To me, the picture shows the loops pretty close to the waist line. My opinion. :dunno

It is fine..! Don't worry..:hi5:
I will produce the pants as close as the picture as well.

1. neo
2. Greggo
3. Cavlcade
4. j2 gumpy
5. Raymond Ferraro
6. Mollins
7. Villerito

Status update :
1. neo will be send tomorrow
2. Greggo
3. Cavlcade
4. j2 gumpy
5. Raymond Ferraro
6. Mollins
7. Villerito

oh? just saw this... put me in as well!... i've already ordered the jacket.. the pants make it complete! :D

Status update :
1. neo already sent
2. Greggo
3. Cavlcade
4. j2 gumpy
5. Raymond Ferraro
6. Mollins
7. Villerito
8. Chouzi

Back