SiMo Sol's thread: sculpts and kitbashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiMo Sol

Freakalicious
Reaction score
SiMo Sol's sculpts and kitbashes: Update: He-man on Battle Cat Statue

Hello there!

My name is Simon, I am 34 y.o. and from Germany. After being a passive reader for a while I'm going to post some of my work from time to time. I began kit building when I was 18 and after a while I wasn't pleased by the likeness of most sculpts. So I began to modify the heads... and that was the start of my sculpting hobby, mostly done in classic 6th scale. Now I am bashing my old kits or make complete new sculpts like the Bruce Willis shown before. Actually I do a re-work a to the whole TNG Crew. I don't know if I should post WIP shots like I do in other forums... but I'd just like to share my hobby with you.

Well, here is another one of my statues. Jack Bauer, made from scratch in classic 1/6 scale. Hope you enjoy.

bauer1z.jpg

https://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9650/bauer1z.jpg

bauer2.jpg

https://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1116/bauer2.jpg

All the best, SiMo

Last edited:
Re: SiMo Sol custom sculpts and kitbashings

Thanks for the warm welcome.

After being asked: "What Willis?"
Well... That Willis.

diehardstatue2.jpg

diehardstatue3.jpg

mcclanestatue3.jpg

diehardstatue1.jpg

Re: SiMo Sol custom sculpts and kitbashings

i just saw this in the other thread - that's an excellent sculpt. the added accessories and the paint on this are phenomenal.

Re: SiMo Sol sculpts: Jack Bauer and John McClane

I want to own that Die Hard statue so badly.

Dig the smirk on Willis. Great stuff.

Very nice work. Keep sculpting the hs, I would like to see what you can do. There are still many sculpts that have not been touched yet.

SiMo Sol sculpts: Kotobukiya Batman Begins Kitbashing

Thank you all!

Let's see what I can find in my archive...

Kotobukiya did a good job on most parts of the Batman TDK "Original Suit" kit, but I definately did not like the head.

So I made a complete new head and as I was already working on it I modified the pose so now he can perch on a flat building.
I made one of wood and apoxie sculpt... and then I gave a new paintjob to Bats, the bluish-shiny one on the original kit is not as authentic as it wish it to be.

batmanbeginsm.jpg

Brother, you have some serious skill! Now you just need to make your headsculpts available to all of us :monkey3

SiMo Sol's thread: He-Man on Battle Cat Sculpt

Here is another one I made almost 2 Years ago. A He-Man on Battlecat 1/6th scale statue. It's huuge. Actually I think about a rework in some points...

heman3gk3.jpg

heman1do1.jpg

battlecatrw2.jpg

Back