New HT Narrow shoulder bodies on the horizon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally, Hot Toys made some new narrow shoulder-type bodies; to be released in August...
(Sorry if this has been posted before)

narrow.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Truet...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3cac10aa00

It's good that they're releasing more of them, but I wish they'd release the wolverine or the perseus body as a TTM D=

Any ideas on who the head is a likeness of?

I like that the headsculpt isn't just some re-issue of some previous figure slightly re-painted. I hope this is the start of a trend for Hot Toys...

Nice generic headsculpt. Thought the would have added thigh plates. Really hope HT will release the Xmas VIP bodies, bust bodies around.

What makes you think it'll be the waist stand holder?

The previous narrow shoulder body had the same stand pictured even though it came with the thigh stand holder.

product_image.php

Good to know these will be available again... good looking headsculpt too, although not sure who its supposed to be.

I think I might get one and bash another Spartan to build a small team for Leonidas, the headsculpt looks like as if it can pull it off

Looks kinda like Taylor Kitsch, the dude who played Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Good enough for a bash anyway.

Back