• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clockwork Orange Alex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE : Ok I need the body afterall. Heres my final offer, no Hot Toys body, everything else the original body, outfit, head, accessories, box, Shipped in the U.S. for $200 Would trade only with regulars, for BD Mk.3.

PICT0718.jpg

PICT0207.jpg

ALSO AVAILABLE :

Hot Toys T-600 (endo verison) - Displayed but perfect with box - $135 Shipped in the U.S.

Last edited:
Night time bump, really need to get this sold, my mother fell down the steps today and I could use some $ for medication and a package stuck in customs. Send me reasonable offers.

Thanks bro.

Dropped the price to $300 shipped. Can go cheaper if you don't want the True Type body.

Last edited:
Bump before I head off to bed.

I can go as low as $250 without the Hot Toys body if that interests anyone.

Ok I need the body afterall. Heres my final offer, no Hot Toys body, everything else the original body, outfit, head, accessories, box, Shipped in the U.S. for $200

Back