The Making of 1:6 Vanson Leather Bike Jacket White Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
The difficulties of top stitchings

cimg1509.jpg

cimg1510.jpg

cimg1508b.jpg

cimg1506h.jpg

cimg1505m.jpg

cimg1504k.jpg

cimg1512.jpg

To be continue....

cimg1513u.jpg

cimg1515.jpg

cimg1514ae.jpg

Wow! That's awesome! Any chance you'll offer something like that in black? I'd love to get one. Keep us posted.

Eric

I would like to say :

I am not yet to get commision as i find most people are not yet to give me the reasonable offer :lol

you should quote us a price of your wonderful creation..alot of us are willing to pay for good custom tailoring...and you should ignore those people who give you crap cheap quotes on your earlier thread..custom tailoring clothes that fit cost more than mass produced clothes that don't fit :D

you should quote us a price of your wonderful creation..alot of us are willing to pay for good custom tailoring...and you should ignore those people who give you crap cheap quotes on your earlier thread..custom tailoring clothes that fit cost more than mass produced clothes that don't fit :D

Instead of taking the commission, if possible, I am going to offer some high quality, fashionable, good fitting and more detail 1:6 clothing in limited qty (around 100pcs totally).

I will say that they will not be cheap as those available in market (they do offer cheap price but also with low quality)

EXCELLENT tailoring and construction as always on all of your clothing. The extras details like the piping, top-stitching, etc., are all fantastic!

Just finished the jacket today and also make the metal wallet chain for the pants
cimg1522i.jpg
Would you mind sharing where you find such small zippers and zipper pulls/tabs? They look awesome. I've tried shopping Tiny Zippers, but their zipper pulls seem way out of scale.

The wallet chain looks great. BTW, I've had enough problems with welt pockets and piping to be in awe of how professional yours are on this jacket. Another awesome job.

Would you mind sharing where you find such small zippers and zipper pulls/tabs? They look awesome. I've tried shopping Tiny Zippers, but their zipper pulls seem way out of scale.

The wallet chain looks great. BTW, I've had enough problems with welt pockets and piping to be in awe of how professional yours are on this jacket. Another awesome job.

It is just the same as those of Tiny Zippers ( produced by YKK), I just take off the long stick shape puller.

And i spray the silver color on the zipper teeth and puller

Kato I used to make clothing and know how difficult it is to cut and sew full-sized clothing. You are crazy good. The welts on the pocket are fantastic. Good Work!

Kato I used to make clothing and know how difficult it is to cut and sew full-sized clothing. You are crazy good. The welts on the pocket are fantastic. Good Work!

Thx for yr appreciation!

In fact the making of jet pocket is more easy to make on leather than fabric.:lol

Back