• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sovereign Studio Batman, Michael Myers head, Ra's Al Gul figure. Jim Kelly head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
These were nice pieces, but the stigma of Sovereign Studio and their complete disrespect of customers has made me no longer want them in my collection.

1989 Keaton Batman. Don't know the version, I think 2. Solid resin head and feet, rubber hands. Comes with custom made display box and stand.

Sold!!

DSC_2675.JPG

DSC_2681.JPG

DSC_2683.JPG

DSC_2684.JPG

Painted Michael Myers head. Drilled for Dragon/SS/HT necks.

Sold!!!

DSC_2676.JPG

Ra's Al Ghul complete figure. Sovereign Studio sculpt repainted by me. Ebay clothes on tall SS buck.

$100 shipped.

ras1.jpg

ras2.jpg

Jim Kelly (Enter the Dragon) sculpt by Sunohc. Lost interest in making him. Great sculpt.

$25 shipped.

DSC_2679.JPG

All items shipped United States only. Open to offers. Paypal to [email protected]

Last edited:
I think that is the best overall looking version of the '89 Batman (Shawn's later ones never looked as nice to me) and a very good price considering all the extra goodies :rock

I think that is the best overall looking version of the '89 Batman (Shawn's later ones never looked as nice to me) and a very good price considering all the extra goodies :rock

Gotta agree with that. The figure looks cool but the HT stand and the box really push it over the edge.

Congrats to Elvis, I assume, on the Myers head and good luck with the rest of the sale, Face!

He did when I first got him, but I've rid him of the stench. (put him in a bag with a few bounce dryer sheets for a week!!)

Back