• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of the line Sale...Proton pack, figs, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, my situation has gone south as many know... so I am making a sale to pay for shipping and refunds. It's not much, but it is pretty much all I have left to sell. This will leave me with maybe 6 items in my collection. :lol

Custom painted and weathered Ed from Shaun of the Dead. Also have Shaun, unpainted or weathered... asking $60 shipped for Ed, Shaun SOLD , Ed still available.

DSCN4546.jpg

Also selling my last remaining Dead figures. The Dead Bum, EX with all his stuff and box. Asking $55 shipped. The Dead Priest, EX with all his stuff and box. Asking $60 shipped for him.

sale987009.jpg

Latex Necronomicon, with printed pages. Will sell this for $45 shipped, it was a Horrorbid item... not the greatest replica but looks nice on the shelf.

sale987018.jpg

Jason Hood (3, 4, or 5) and Part 4 Hock combo. Will sell this set together for $110 shipped.

sale987017.jpg

Last edited:
Enterprise electronic ship, Kirk with electronic captains chair, Spock, and minimates all together.... asking $40 shipped for the whole kit and kaboodle. Lots of swag there at a great discount. Spock and Kirk were touched up with paint. No boxes included.

sale987012.jpg

Jason 18 inch figure with alternate head and machete. No box, asking $30 shipped.

sale987010.jpg

Symbiote Spidey Diamond Select Bust, asking $30 shipped for it.

sale987011.jpg

Last edited:
And now the big ticket item... Will be expensive, but it's a lot of stuff.

This is for the entire set, the life size electronic Proton Pack. The pack has interior lights, is constructed of wood and some metal parts. The gun doesn't light up, but I will be included a sound board with instructions to hook it up... so it will be very close to being a perfect pack.

I will also include an XXL flight suit with Venkman name patch (doesn't have the no ghost patch), elbow pads, the Motorola MT500 (not working), rubber gloves, and a "stunt" trap for the belt. So you have everything you need sans boots, belt, ghost patch, and yellow leg hose.

This entire set, I will let go for $1,000 shipped US. This is less than what the pack cost by several hundred dollars, and that is without the rest of the gear. It will be mailed out carefully packed and insured/tracking.

sale987004.jpg

sale987005.jpg

sale987008.jpg

sale987016.jpg

gbsuit014.jpg

gbsuit017.jpg

pm sent bro. I'll take your custom Ledger Joker head if it's still available. It would be an honor to own a DA work of art.

Last edited:
Payment sent on your custom Ledger Joker head! Thanks Josh! I know I added $5 to the asking price to help out a bit, but please let me know if you need more funds to cover shipping or anything else. Seriously. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hey Josh,

sent you a PM with an offer.
let me know...

i'd make it $125 shipped for the two line items.

Last edited:
I'll also see if a coworker will buy the Maul from you if it's still available.

jOSH BEFORE YOU SELL THAT PART 6, PLEASE TAKE A PIC OF HIS FACE AND POST IT HERE.bEEN A WHILE i WANT TO SEE IT.

Back