Sideshow Jason -FvJ- Diorama....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
The more I look at the pic from the sneak peek, the more I think the reason we don't see the hockey mask is because, like the Freddy dio, the Ex is probably gonna be a swappable un-masked head.

That would be pretty cool to have a swappable head. Maybe even swappable weapons in the machete hand.

Yeah, swappable head seems to be the standard for exclusives nowadays. I don't mind it too much, but there was much crying about it in the Wolverine PF thread.

Weird to start a whole new thread for something, even though we know what it's most likely to be, even though we have had no new info on it. Hasn't all this been said in the other thread?

Weird to start a whole new thread for something, even though we know what it's most likely to be, even though we have had no new info on it. Hasn't all this been said in the other thread?

The other thread was locked because some Mezco/McFarlane/NECA douches started talking about how low-end collectibles were the second coming of Christ, calling us Sideshow Zombies, etc. So I started this thread where those who actually collect the higher-end Friday stuff can discuss it legitimately, and hopefully, without intrusion.

And I saw hell opened, and behold a NECA figure; and he that came out of that Lake was called Jason, and in righteousness he doth stalk and sever heads in his 7 inch plastic awesomeness.

And I saw hell opened, and behold a NECA figure; and he that came out of that Lake was called Jason, and in righteousness he doth stalk and sever heads in his 7 inch plastic awesomeness.

A call to arms, ye of the order of the fry cooks. Wipe the zit cream off your chin and rise up with your day's labored $20 bill, to cast aside your tennis visor, your plastic spatula, latex gloves and black apron and call to arms with your little plastic machetes. We shall stand against film-accurate likenesses factual arguments and rational thought, in support of dried-apple people faces and sculpted clothes! Viva la revolution!

2374605810_7a696e8db4.jpg

The other thread was locked because some Mezco/McFarlane/NECA douches started talking about how low-end collectibles were the second coming of Christ, calling us Sideshow Zombies, etc. So I started this thread where those who actually collect the higher-end Friday stuff can discuss it legitimately, and hopefully, without intrusion.

Wow, the thread closed on account of plastic figure lovers, huh? I wonder if Sideshow is aware of the extreme backlash this piece got. It's funny how strong a reaction people had to something upcoming like it's the last piece that will ever be made by Sideshow for Jason, and they chose to do it on FvJ.

I still believe a PF of Jason part 3 or 4, and a PF of Myers is in the works, but they aren't reveal ready yet.

Wow, the thread closed on account of plastic figure lovers, huh? I wonder if Sideshow is aware of the extreme backlash this piece got. It's funny how strong a reaction people had to something upcoming like it's the last piece that will ever be made by Sideshow for Jason, and they chose to do it on FvJ.

I still believe a PF of Jason part 3 or 4, and a PF of Myers is in the works, but they aren't reveal ready yet.

It had nothing to do with the piece in general. It had everything to do with irrational fanatics declaring Sideshow's inferiority to NECA and Mezco. :duh:duh:duh

All info has seemingly vanished from the Sideshow site. Anyone have a link?

:rotfl:rotfl Imagine that, the Pot, calling the Kettle black :rotfl

High-end collector Elitists :rotfl

;)

Back