Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whatever, I have now had enough. I have spent OVER $100,000 on sideshow products, I can't even get any exclusives anymore, what is the point then? Because of this MY ENTIRE COLLECTION IS GOING TO BE SOLD (Look on show your shelves) I have lost ALL faith in sideshow now. Value your customers?????????

crying_baby.jpg

Dibbs on your battle damaged life size robocop statue if this is true... Theres always the waitlist and Im sure if you get on it it will convert.

Seriously, you need to relax bro.

You will get one off the waitlist..trust me. I can't count the number of in demand items I've gotten from the waitlist: Doom Exclusive, X-men vs. #1 excl. etc...

Thing is, you have $100,000 in collectibles, so what's another extra $50 to pick one up off of ebay if you don't get converted, which you WILL.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at your internet connection, or be mad at your fellow collectors for buying them all up. There were several hundred others who were able to buy one when they went up, so who's fault is it really?

'Sideshow' did nothing to you, so ease up on the "I hate Sideshow" rant.

Here we go. If you were looking for sympathy you have come to the right place.

Just for you. Violins and weepy monkies.

:violin :monkey2 :violin :monkey2 :violin :monkey2 :violin :monkey2 :violin

I think I've only been able to get a pre-order in for an exclusive about once every 5 times or so. It sucks...but that's what happens when there are so many people wanting the same item. Like others have said, chances are very high that your wait list will convert. It would be a shame to get rid of such an awesome collection over something like this.

take your $100 000 and buy yourself a faster internet connection.

Thread Rated.

Yes. Stop complaining. This is the happy board. With happy posts. From happy people. What makes you think you can complain about Sideshow here?

I haven't ever missed out on anything I wanted in PPO. Either that makes me lucky or just smarter than some of you. :monkey3

I have yet to seal anything from a PPO.

Do I have to pay more for some items off ebay or a fellow collector as a result? Yes, but heh, that is why the SS collectors is worth what it is ... more demand then supply.

The day that everyone gets a PPO from SS would be the day I stop collecting their stuff.

As ComputerFly said, most likely your PPO will convert on a waitlist.

Good luck fellow collector. When you sell your collection I hope it is because you made the decision to do it, or you tire of it, or something else comes along, not because of PPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back