My Custom 1/6th Heath Jokers - A few new costume piccy doo daas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakus939

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, thought i'd start my own thread on this, i'm sure most are sick of seeing the damn thing, and clogging up the joker thread with all my pics lol. This way you can only see them if you want to lol. Finally nearing the end of the road, getting to a perfect figure i can finally feel proud of, to tribute our great friend Heath with. RIP bud! Never forgotten

Head is imaresqd1's work, what can i say. The pics speak for themselves, a legend among men. A work of art. Cheers also Lance for the oppurtunity. Body is HT regular trutype. V1 pants, socks. Weathered V1 shoes. BillyB custom shirt and tie, with DX vest, and purple jacket. DX sport coat that has been stripped and redyed.
Thanks to everyone who has helped and offered, parts, services, tips, advice and encouragement, cheers

Still to be done, finer details on the shoes, a custom plaque, maybe a DX shirt, redye the blazer again (i've since switched dyes to a 100percent accurate blue. This one is actually real blue but without the flash won't show) And fix up and weather the liner to a proper color. Maybe ad a bit more dark brown to the hair, unsure on that one.
Anyways enough chatter, latest pics. So many, apologise. Tried to capture all the scenes i could think of. Excuse the bathroom pics, it's storming and i had barely any other decent light. You'll notice all the usual stuff. 'This hallway deserves a better class of criminal'' ''HIT ME.....with that Sunsilk 2 in 1'' You get the idea lol
DSCF1959.jpg

DSCF1960.jpg

DSCF1961.jpg

DSCF1962.jpg

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1967.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1973.jpg

DSCF1974.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Custom 1/6th Heath Joker nearing completion, pic heavy

That makes the DX look mediocre. I really can't stand how Hot Toys makes their hair. They make it look like play-doh.

That truly is stellar.

DSCF1987.jpg

Best pic of the bunch, from the side is absolutely spot on.

Heath Joker perfection! That's a beautiful custom. :rock

That's probably the coolest thing I have ever seen.

This is hands down the definitive Joker sculpt. The very best you will ever see imo. WOW!

Very nice joker dude. very nice. The expression may not be my favorite, but is is very very good. I envy you for having the Billy B clothes :drool

One thing I suggest though, is picking up the DX pants.

Very nice joker dude. very nice. The expression may not be my favorite, but is is very very good. I envy you for having the Billy B clothes :drool

One thing I suggest though, is picking up the DX pants.

You would actually envy someone over custom doll clothes? :confused:

Awesome shots. Now could you tell me where did you get the blue blazer? thanks

That custom is truly awesome, its simply outstanding work...

wow! this is the definitive heath joker! its head n shoulders above anything else i've seen. it looks so real and has captured the character as well as the physical resemblance perfectly. well done!

Back