Official rainman custom poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Figure do you want to see Rainman Customize Next?

• Travis Bickle (Taxi Driver)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Bill "The Butcher" Cutting (Gangs of New York)

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Jules & Vincent (Pulp Fiction

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Godfather (Michael, Young Vito etc)

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • the Bride (Kill Bill)

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Clint Eastwood V.2 (Unforiven, Whales, etc)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chilipep66

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Hope Its okay if I put this poll together for Rainmans future custom figures. Let's get it started with some of the suggestions so far. I know theres other choices too but i went with the ones so far I saw brought up the most. feel free to add anything you like!

Last edited:
I wish we could pick more than 1.

Top choice - Bill the Butcher
Second and other choices - The Bride, Travis Bickle, Yojimbo, Alex, Jules and Vincent.

I don't think its possible to choose more than one in the poll system on this board is it? either way, it makes more sense for this discussion to be in a seperate thread as opposed to in the GBU thread.

Well I'm not entirely sure about this forum as I am a new member here. But other forums I've visited in the past allows more than one vote per vote. The creator of the poll has the option of giving the other members a number of votes allowed ranging from 1-9.

I think Rainman should make whoever he wants to make next regardless of what we say. :huh

I like that it's only 1 vote, makes the vote more meaningful. If you want to list your second and third choices you can easily type it.

Of those on the list

1) Tyler Durden
2) Alex
3) The Bride

I think Rainman should make whoever he wants to make next regardless of what we say. :huh

I doubt he will do a tyler durden... I mean the shirts he wore in the films seems challenging to replicate but for the most part I am not going to spend 380+ on a good headsculpt and a shirt. I want to see something with complexity in works.

Alex
Clint [unforgiven]
Yojimbo

I like that it's only 1 vote, makes the vote more meaningful. If you want to list your second and third choices you can easily type it.

Of those on the list

1) Tyler Durden
2) Alex
3) The Bride

There are so many icons here that I want it would be a shame to just vote on one just to find out he doesn't want to do it. We should be able to vote for 3 choices in case one doesn't pull through.

I think the Durden costume is a lot more complicated than the Alex one.

An artist puts a lot of time and effort into his work and he should do what he is passionate about, not necessarily what everyone else wants.

Sure, if you simply want to sell as many as possible go with the one that has the highest votes. But since anyone can vote it does not necessarily represent those who will buy one.

There are so many icons here that I want it would be a shame to just vote on one just to find out he doesn't want to do it. We should be able to vote for 3 choices in case one doesn't pull through.

I think Rainman should use our suggestions as a guide only and ultimately make who and what he is passionate about regardless of the numbers in some poll and how many times someone posts "please make this one!".

And I have a feeling he'll make more than 1 more figure. ;) :lol

Last edited:
Of course Rainman has to make what HE ultimately wants to work on, but I'm sure he'd appriciate knowing what his customers want!

I don't want to cast a shadow over this thread, but what exactly makes it official? Are you a spokesman for Rainman, chilipep? Why doesn't Rainman start his own thread to make it official?

please keep these guidelines in mind.

-Don't post a thread - "I'm thinking of asking [super pro sculptor] to do such and such character. Would you be interested? It implies that this may be a possibility when in actuality, it probably isn't.

-Don't post a thread - "I've asked [super pro sculptor] to do such and such character. Would you be interested? It implies that this may be a possibility when in actuality, it probably isn't.

If it's just your idea chilipep, as a possible aid, what makes you think Rainman would be interested? Does he even know about this thread to even read it? Will you be presenting him with this information sometime? I'm sure any artist will make whatever his heart wants, when he wants, as he wants. He wouldn't need suggestions from us, or has he asked for help somewhere?

Sorry, but I just don't get it.

I don't want to cast a shadow over this thread, but what exactly makes it official? Are you a spokesman for Rainman, chilipep? Why doesn't Rainman start his own thread to make it official?

If it's just your idea chilipep, as a possible aid, what makes you think Rainman would be interested? Does he even know about this thread to even read it? Will you be presenting him with this information sometime? I'm sure any artist will make whatever his heart wants, when he wants, as he wants. He wouldn't need suggestions from us, or has he asked for help somewhere?

Sorry, but I just don't get it.
Ya i wanna know too... I dont wanna get my hopes up

It seems to me these are just his suggestions and not in any way anything Rainman knows about, so I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back