• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elektrox

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to do local cash sale on these pieces. I'm in Philly can meet up if your within 50 or so miles.

Retro Spiderman Premium Format exclusive $1750

General Grievous 1/4 Exclusive Edition $750

Legend Lord of Darkness 1/4 Exclusive $575

All of the statues have never been displayed. They are new in box and come with original art boxes and shipper boxes. Sorry no international sales on these.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Wolverine Comiquette Ex. and Hulk Vs. Spiderman Ex

Bump for one of the Best sellers on here!! Buy from him He rocks!:hi5:

Any trades for wolvie

Sorry, Ragnarohman and lamaseta17 I'm trying to make room. As much as I would like to take on new things I can't. I can hear Scotty in the back saying she can't take any more.

Bump and can mod please change title to: FS: Sideshow Marvel Items
Thanks

Re: FS: Sideshow Marvel Items

Huge Bump for one of the greatest sellers on here!!! I understand he has a low post count but I just finished another transaction with him and I not only received a great piece (captain america vs red skull) but he gave me a great deal on it too!!...Buy from him! He has great deals on everything!!:clap:hi5::yess:

Back