Admiral Piett 12" Official IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Got him!

Piett1.jpg

Pretty nice. Surprisingly, the plastic hat this time around might be the one to go with...

Piett3.jpg
Piett4.jpg

The no-futz, straight-from-the-box shot... in bad lighting. :D

Piett2.jpg

MaulFan, how come you're not in here discouraging the negative comments? Hmmmm? They might cause Wor-Gar to shy away and never post another pic again! :p

OK, quick little report on Piett.

The sculpt is terrific. Really nice as you can see. The downside is the material used which gives his old, craggy face a baby-soft, smooth and, yes, soft look. It's an odd dilemma: he's old yet he looks young. Kind of the problem as baby-face Toht. Not sure this new molding process works for anything other than smooth, young female. BUT, the sculpt itself is great, very detailed, and looks like that guy Piett. Not sure why he's blonde...but with the hat on it isn't really an issue. He could stand to be paler that's for sure. He has a nice even skin tone, again adding to the youthful look on an old face.

That soft hat is nice like Praji's, and will take some work but will most likely be better than the plastic hat...which just doesn't match as well. BUT the plastic hat looks nice on, even if its a tad oversized.

The uniform is first rate, like Praji's. Some pressing to make it snap and he'll be perfect. I wish the black gloved hands were a little more shiny but they're nicely sculpted. The boots are fine, but this time around look a little too shiny (meaning they look a little toyish).

The pro body is tight on mine, and poses GREAT! Arms behind back with a little pelvic thrust forward and chest slump and you have Piett. Not sure about the height to other figures, haven't set him next to anyone yet.

Piett comes with bare hands and gloved hands, as well as a blaster and that pistol with the spring on it (like Praji). The guns, as always, are terrific. Can never have too many guns.

Of course, as someone mentioned, the items listed on the box include a HOLSTER which isn't included. Then again, Piett never had a holster, let alone any gun.

MaulFan, how come you're not in here discouraging the negative comments? Hmmmm? They might cause Wor-Gar to shy away and never post another pic again! :p

There's 2 scenarios with you, either you can't understand the points I try to make, or you just want to always pick a fight, either way I don't care anymore.

There's 2 scenarios with you, either you can't understand the points I try to make, or you just want to always pick a fight, either way I don't care anymore.

or... there's scenario number 3... you can't take a joke. :huh I was teasing here as a result of you being a tad too analytical in the Vader thread.

WG. did you find them? :lol

You're a ball breaker and I just get sick of seeing it all the time, I can't tell what from you is a light hearted joke or busting balls anymore.

Back