Cyclops and Daredevil: The Future of the Marvel Premium Format Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
After some recent revelations, thanks in large part to the "Ask Sideshow" articles, it seems that Sideshow's Marvel Line has some surprises in store for their fans in the not-so-distant future. While many of us are excited about the newly rumored Gambit Premium Format, I think it's always important to let Sideshow know what other Marvel legends their fans are expecting to see in Premium Format form. Perhaps no two characters come to mind more than Daredevil and Cyclops.

In an effort to show some support for these two candidates, like many have before, I invite Daredevil, Cyclops, and Marvel fans alike to post here and show Sideshow just how much we're anticipating these two to join the Premium Format line.

Without further ado, I announce the official thread of "2009-2010 Race for the Premium Format Campaign: Cyclops and Daredevil."

*This advertisement has been paid for and brought to you by the Cyclops and Daredevil Premium Format Campaign.*

cycddfunny-1.jpg

Chapter and I invite everyone to participate!

We do not discriminate on gender, so those of you who only collect female characters, while I am pretty sure you are not interested in either (I might be wrong), we can assure you that you will continue to have tons and tons of female characters incoming so hopefully we have your support.

We do not discriminate on skin color, so Hulk fans feel welcome to participate as you are already guaranteed more wonderful products in 2009/2010.

We do not discriminate on socioeconomic statues, Ironman fans know that you have wonderful surprises at SDCC and should give us your support as well!

Last edited:
Before these, I'd like to see Sue Storm, Ms Marvel, Spider-Woman, Storm, a Mary Jane PF, Natalie Portman in Premium Format from the future Thor movie, Ant Woman (???), another Elektra in diorama format, Poison Ivy, Batwoman, Cat Woman, maybe an Aunt May, and even a Gwen Stacy.

After those, bring on DD and cyclops.

Before these, I'd like to see Sue Storm, Ms Marvel, Spider-Woman, Storm, a Mary Jane PF, Natalie Portman in Premium Format from the future Thor movie, Ant Woman (???), another Elektra in diorama format, Poison Ivy, Batwoman, Cat Woman, maybe an Aunt May, and even a Gwen Stacy.

After those, bring on DD and cyclops.

lol what's funny is I agree with you on a lot of them. However, there is a huge demand for these 2 characters Sideshow so let's get these guys made! And I'm talking about Cyclops & Daredevil.

Hey BC, I even added a campaign promise JUST FOR YOU! We do not discriminate on gender! :lol

Kibishii and I are going to bring together the Marvel community on this one! Let's make this a campaign to remember. The road to victory is well underway.

We promise that if you support us, once we are confirmed- that is Daredevil and Cyclops- we will campaign for YOUR characters as well!

Plus, I admit that a Ms. Marvel comiquette would be really nice...

lol yes, she would be! Of course I will support you guys, I know a lot of people want these 2 characters so they should be made but how do you want Cyclops? Do you want the regular look for him or Astonishing?

We promise that if you support us, once we are confirmed- that is Daredevil and Cyclops- we will campaign for YOUR characters as well!

Plus, I admit that a Ms. Marvel comiquette would be really nice...

What Kibishii has pointed out here is that we are ALL winners in this campaign. There are NO losers. And when Sideshow does release their Cyclops and Daredevil PF pieces, it won't just represent some Marvel character that we all have come to love. More importantly, it will represent a Marvel community that came together for the common good, put aside their differences, and showed the collecting world what true collecting is all about.

...how do you want Cyclops? Do you want the regular look for him or Astonishing?

Personally, probably Astonishing because I really enjoy the more militant side that the X-Men have taken lately, but I know that the Jim Lee version is more popular so I would say Jim Lee.

ALRIGHT! This is what I'm talking about!!! :cool:

I got your back on this one guys! Let's take it to SS's front door.

I've got a dream, where all collectors can unite together and rally for:

A Cyclops and Daredevil PF! :D

Personally, probably Astonishing because I really enjoy the more militant side that the X-Men have taken lately, but I know that the Jim Lee version is more popular so I would say Jim Lee.

I would probably vote for a Jim Lee version, but I can see either being awesome if SS does it right.

Those are my top choices as well.

As for Daredevil, I'm hoping for a Maleev version. Granted, DD's costume underwent rather subtle changes in recent decades, but I think Maleev did wonders for Daredevil's most recent "revival," making him edgier than he's ever been.

I seem to be quoting you alot on this topic:lol Astonishing for me, as well, please.

You two young boys are so nice.....:horror:horror:horror

You can count on my vote....:rock

But even Googly Green wants in on the action, you got his vote as well...rock on Googly Green, work that vote baby!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
daredevil100.jpg

cyclops.jpg

you have my support! I want these two poses (if cyclops is possible what with the laser beam) Daredevil would be awesome can you smell it sideshow?! can you smell the money that could be made with these two as PFs?!

Back