Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Since the other one is filled with more conversation and only a couple of photos, I figured starting an actual photo thread would be in order. (My apologies for some of the shaky shots, I hurt my hand over the weekend so its difficult to keep straight).

ClassicIronMan001.jpg

ClassicIronMan002.jpg

ClassicIronMan003.jpg

ClassicIronMan004.jpg

ClassicIronMan005.jpg

ClassicIronMan006.jpg

ClassicIronMan007.jpg

ClassicIronMan008.jpg

ClassicIronMan009.jpg

ClassicIronMan010.jpg

ClassicIronMan030.jpg

ClassicIronMan031.jpg

ClassicIronMan032.jpg

ClassicIronMan033.jpg

ClassicIronMan035.jpg

ClassicIronMan036.jpg

ClassicIronMan037.jpg

ClassicIronMan038.jpg

ClassicIronMan040.jpg

For the record, I think this is the best Iron Man piece that SSC has ever put out. I like it better than the Extremis suit versions, better than the 1:1, and I will say that its disappointing you can't take out the flag because the positioning of the hand would make it look like a clinched fist without the bar. Since the flag is stuck there I have to say it looks best with the exclusive, kind of a Tony Stark planting a flag after battle kind of thing. I like it so much I might get another to display both ways. :D

nice pics mike, that's how its done!

2 more days!! :rock

This is a kickass shot! I love this sculpt!

BTW Mike, when did u get a Ex Com of Iron Man though u only had the Reg?

ClassicIronMan019.jpg

so is there eyes in the helmet when it's resting on his hand??

oh yeah great pics man, but is that some toe jam that i see.:lol

This is a kickass shot! I love this sculpt!

BTW Mike, when did u get a Ex Com of Iron Man though u only had the Reg?

I got the Excl last Summer from Darth Loki.

so is there eyes in the helmet when it's resting on his hand?? oh yeah great pics man, but is that some toe jam that i see.:lol

:lol is the styrofoam, for some reason the box wasn't completely sealed when they taped it so when you pull the tape it got everywhere....wifey wasn't too happy. There are no eyes in the helmet he holds in his hand but inside there is a small "shelf" that is visible through the eyeholes, that is what is causing the illusion of eyes.

What is the little hole underneath the mask? Does something go in there from the hand?

There is a peg on his palm and it goes into the hole on the helmet.

Hmmm, if this keeps up....we may be heading towards the end of the IM curse!

So far there's been what, 3 that have posted pics and none with complaints so far.

Maybe SS was 100% ontop of this like a fly on a doodie just to make sure that this one came out AOK for everyone.

Only 747 left to go.....:)

I'll let everyone know Thursday.

Last edited:
Woo your pics really make me want to get this. Great stuff and nice box shots.

Hmmm, if this keeps up....we may be heading towards the end of the IM curse!

So far there's been what, 3 that have posted pics and none with complaints so far.

Maybe SS was 100% ontop of this like a fly on a doodie just to make sure that this one came out AOK for everyone.

I'll let everyone know Thursday.

Iron Spidey has some probs :rolleyes:

Very nice pics Mike, wish I didn't cancel.

Is that a yellow sticker in his chest or paint?

Great pix Mike!

I think I am just gonna get the regular for $50 cheaper. Still undecided at the moment though.

Nice Mike!

I always enjoy looking at your collection!! I am getting mine tomorrow will post pics!

You and I should join forces!! :)

Back