• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Electric Tiki Buffy Summers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for the Electric Tiki Buffy Summers statue (not the End of Days version.) I am new to the line, but for now, I'm just sticking with this one. It MUST be in mint condition with the original Electric Tiki/Sideshow color box AND Sideshow brown "shipper" box. If you have any leads, please PM me or post. Thanks!

Grrrr....Arggg....:mummy

you know. i just saw this thing for sale somewhere for retail like last week and i cant find it now. and i can't remember what i was searching for at the time that led me to it. if i find it again i'll let you know.

you know. i just saw this thing for sale somewhere for retail like last week and i cant find it now. and i can't remember what i was searching for at the time that led me to it. if i find it again i'll let you know.

Thanks, man! I would really appreciate it. :rock

Bump for the.....

Actually, let's change this up and make it fun.

"I touch the fire and it freezes me...."

Back