Terminator metal CPU brain chips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
If anyone interested: 2ND RUN TERMINATOR METAL CPU BRAIN CHIPS at RPF. I'm in for a regular one and maybe a damaged version as well. These are really cool and limited!! :rock Don't hesitate and go while Russ still makes them

33f2_1_1.jpg

BROKECHIPFIN1_2.JPG

FINISHEDCHIP12_5.JPG

These are quite limited. He is the guy who made those awesome Terminator chip flasks - wish I had the money for one.

Those are just tooled metal, right? They're not exactly accurate just by being metal, are they. Is the real chip supposed to be metal, or are they some sort of plastice or ceramic? Look nice, but not really 'replicas'.

Nevermind, just read the display card it's mounted on that says it's CERAMIC. Well, that just makes this weird.

Those are just tooled metal, right? They're not exactly accurate just by being metal, are they. Is the real chip supposed to be metal, or are they some sort of plastice or ceramic? Look nice, but not really 'replicas'.

Nevermind, just read the display card it's mounted on that says it's CERAMIC. Well, that just makes this weird.

The CPU CHIPS are machined from solid brass. You can have it unfinished or he masks them and paints them. Yes, these are SCREEN ACCURATE 1:1 SCALE CPUs. Unlike the inaccurate size chip we got in our SIDESHOW 1:1 Endo busts:D You will not find a better CPU out there. I have this chip flask coming from him as we speak. All machined aluminum and GLASS!!

ARE WE DROOLING YET:lol

FLASKA.jpg

FLASKCOM1.jpg

chip.jpg

It does look very nice painted.

I'm no chip expert, but how is the chip with the 1:1 sideshow bust inaccurate when it was made by Stan Winston Studios? If anybody should know what it looks like...

The CPU CHIPS are machined from solid brass. You can have it unfinished or he masks them and paints them. Yes, these are SCREEN ACCURATE 1:1 SCALE CPUs. Unlike the inaccurate size chip we got in our SIDESHOW 1:1 Endo busts:D You will not find a better CPU out there. I have this chip flask coming from him as we speak. All machined aluminum and GLASS!!

ARE WE DROOLING YET:lol

FLASKA.jpg

FLASKCOM1.jpg

chip.jpg

how much was it for the flask?

Back