1/6 Starkiller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
When the game came out I thought to myself this would make a great 1/6 figure. SSC came out with a ST, so I assume they are going to come out with a Starkiller. But till then here is my almost done Starkiller. I sure hope SSC comes out with the Sith Version, that would rock.

starkiller.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

looking great so far! but IMO, you should upgrade the body. just for more mass and better articulation. TRUETYPE :rock

what body did u use lopie?? lookinh good so far tho! and sith version watch this space!
By Teabelly83

I used a regular SSC body. I did have to extend it to make it 12". Here a few more pics of my progress.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to get some more clips in for the belt and make a light saber and I'll be done. If any one has pics of the light saber please post it. Thanks.

Nice.

Only comment would be that your colors don't match the original Starkiller? Wish someone would get of their ass's and do an official one :(

I thought for this year I'd finish all my loose ends. So here is my upgraded Star Killer. I dyed the shirt and pants looks better.

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture183.jpg

Picture191.jpg

Back