Punisher:War Zone commision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobox42

Super Freak
Reaction score
Punisher:War Zone commision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher:War Zone commision from z3101172 MIC_LUV, this member is from www.onesixthwarriors,com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for someone can made the sculpt from the actor Ray Stevenson from the movie Punisher:War Zone, and I saw this work from this member z3101172 MIC_LUV ,he made the Keanu Reeves/Jack traven from the movie SPEED, check this:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91251

I spoke with him and this is the deal:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey mate, I normally charge $59 for a copy of my sculpt but if therore is 10 more people it will be $36. So if you want to pay $360 I will get to it right away but I decide on the expression and details and no painting, I will include free replacement/fix up for 3 times.

Ok a custom sculpt, meaning you choose the specifics of the head including expression and any other details, and most importantly I will get to it right away, the working period is generally 3-4 weeks. But the price varies for:

1. custom sculpt but I own the right to reproduce/sale it to other people is $590(not including final shipping). This includes the a cast of the sculpt, painting, and free replacement/fix up for 3 times. No recasting is allowed, I can however supply you with replacements or additional copies for a fee.

2. buy the original sculpt from me, that I'm not sure how much to charge, but I suppose it would be in the thousands, and depending on if its a commercial sculpt, and how many copies you want to reproduce.

Ok! I was looking with out luck, now is time to get this Punisher in the perfect way! if someone whant this came true just send me a pm.
THANKS!!:banana:D

Come on guys...this sculptor is amazing and at $36.00 what have you got to lose? The Hot Toys petition thread is growing, but let's be realistic...it's not gonna happen...I say we do things ourselves and jump on this.

Hello! we almost there, we can make this happens!!:chew:chew:chew:banana:banana:banana:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

count me in too!! And wow after seeing elvis1976 most recent Punisher, I can't wait to see what he does with this head.

I'm in. My Dad loved the film. Hey, I like that they weren't afraid to kill off Micro's Ma. Now that took guts
Keep us posted so I can Send the cash as soon as it's officially a go. Nearly have all the stuff ready to go.

THANK YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for all the responses guys...if my count from this thread is right, and correct me if i'm wrong, lobox42, but we just need one more to green light this project...YAY!!!:banana

By the way, contact edojoe for the custom vest/neck. Sure he can make one up. I don't think there is anything beyond his ability.

I have someone make one for me, is good news!!:banana

Last edited:
My friends , I have this pm today from the sculptor, I think for many of us this change...for good!!:D:monkey5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 03:55
z3101172
MIC_LUV Join Date: Apr 2008

Re: Punisher :War Zone Ray Stevenson

Mate, you really want that punisher head don't ya!
Ok, first thing we need to be clear that this sculpt will be my sculpt and no recasting is allowed.
Second I need more details on the buyers, and a deposit of some sort. Its not that I don't believe you its just I have been cheated to before. The deposit is $9 from each buyer, you can either pay to my bank account or to my paypal account, up to you. Once I see the payment ($9 x 10 =$90) I can confirm and start sculpting! Let me know your thoughts.

Please let me know.
Thanks!!:confused::D

Last edited:
I up date you guys, last pm from the scupltor:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all I need is their member name, for now thats all but I will need a shipping address eventually and contact details. cheers

:D
Please let me know.
Thanks!!:chew

I'd send the cash right now but on Easter friday I got a call from the bank & some loser has been using my cards. They are issuing new ones & I'll send the sculptor the cash asap

Back