Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the time has finally come and I have a window of time to produce this run of the Deckard outfit. Yay Finally! :D I have completed everything on this project except for the tie. I had to have my tie fabric re-printed because I didn't approve the first sample they did but I should have it received by this weekend. Unfortunatly I am going to limit this project due to the time and complexity it takes to make each piece. I am posting a list of parts available and pricing so PM me with any questions. (Please not the tie in the pictures is from my Android Hunter and not my final one.) I will post the tie images when my fabric arrives this weekend. (Additional note the head in the pictures Is Speser's awesome cast he still has available from him.

Overcoat $50.00
Jacket $35.00
Shirt $25.00
Pants $15.00
Leather Belt + Holster $25.00
Tie $10.00
Gun $10.00

dec-w9.jpg

dec-w13.jpg

dec-w15.jpg

dec-w16.jpg

dec-w17.jpg

dec-w18.jpg

PKD.jpg

Dude, your stuff is simply awesome, but, as I feared, too expensive for me right now.
Anyway, congrats, it looks fantastic!

Shirt looks wonderful.

Gun looks exactly the same as the Android Hunter?
Did you use that one to illustrate like with the tie and are you going to show us your version later?
Ask this because I like the clear handle/grip, but always thought android hunters was too big.
(the CRM is better in scale but doesn't have the clear handle/grip)
Or can you post a comparisson photo to see differnce in scale?

Succes with the sales :)

Trying to send payment m8 but Paypals running . . . well its not running its not even crawling I think its pulling itself along by its tongue

..... slow is an understatement

PM sent bro!

As for the head, is DarkArtist making one as well? Or is Spenser's head the only one that would work?

I am indeed! I will try to go ahead and finish it tonight so I can show the raw sculpt here and generate interest. It's going to be an alteration of the SSC Indy sculpt, with a neck sculpted on.

And great work Ryan, I will be sending you a PM shortly about everything we've talked about recently... You rock bro. :rock

Back