• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSE Diorama Pair - Two Days Only!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Silver Screen Edition Diorama Set
$699.99 plus actual shipping
The set includes:
Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman #49
and
Dracula versus Renfield #48

Available for two days only!

I have temporarilly gone insane and am offering this pair of SSE Dioramas only on the Freaks Board. I'm opening the sale thread at midnight PST on Saturday, and am closing with or without a sale at midnight PST on Monday. I'm only willing to sell the pair as a set and will not break them up, so please do not ask. I am only asking the exact amount that I have invested in them and will not negotiate on the sale price or shipping. The price for the pair is $699.99 and the buyer will be responsible for the exact amount of shipping. Serious inquiries only. Thank you!

watermark.php

watermark.php

(Yes, I am fully prepared to be flamed and berated by nam! That's half the fun!)

Last edited:
:naughty:naughty hot damn, i'm the first to see and post in the thread and wouldn't you know it, it's not a line that i collect:banghead

good luck

Don't do it man! Just step down from the ledge and everything will be alright!! It's not worth it!

NO WAY!!!!!!
You are the SSE Dio KIng
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey1

I'm surprised to see you posting these after all you've went through to acquire them. Getting that Franky vs Wolf dio was an ordeal

After all that drama to get the wolfie dio; the threads, the tears... :p razzy

Last edited:
Is this to finance your PZ 12"? Cause I'm willing to sell my PZ for $700. I'll even make you a deal and sell it for $600.

12 Hour Bump!

Available for only 36 more hours! Then back into the vault.

Last edited:
Fury, after all we've tolerated from you in your quest to secure these... all the tears, rants, and ramblings... you OWE it to us to keep these!

How dare you!
:rotfl

Is this to finance your PZ 12"? Cause I'm willing to sell my PZ for $700. I'll even make you a deal and sell it for $600.

you bum... where's the pz offer for me? :monkey2

Fury, after all we've tolerated from you in your quest to secure these... all the tears, rants, and ramblings... you OWE it to us to keep these!

How dare you!
:rotfl

True, true. :rotfl :lol:lol :rotfl

gotta love silly collectors

24 Hour Bump!
(dropped the price!)

Available for only 24 more hours! Then back into the vault.

What's worst is that he'll get the PZ and get sick to his stomach after he realizes he threw away two gorgeous statues to obtain a 1/6th zombie that in my opinion is one of the worst in the series based on looks.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

What's worst is that he'll get the PZ and get sick to his stomach after he realizes he threw away two gorgeous statues to obtain a 1/6th zombie that in my opinion is one of the worst in the series based on looks.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

I'm not looking to pay through the nose for a PZ, and only have the WTB thread up so people can send me offers if they happen to have one they want to move to a fellow collector. He is not 100% necessary to my humble collection of Dead. I was mostly looking to sell these two off to a fellow freak who might have missed out, which would allow me to regain my sanity. I was beginning to not enjoy the feeling of searching for the CFTBL SSE all the time, never knowing when or if it would come. I mean, I spent another six hours waiting during ToyFair to be able to have a complete SSE collection without paying scalper's fees.

Sorry lcummins! I wanted to respond. :monkey3

dont feel like you need to be a completist Fury.
Just buy the ones you want. DOnt let these go if your not sure about it ... :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back