stauffenberg by Serang... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
499efdc392438.jpg

serang01.jpg

serang02.jpg

serang03.jpg

Hi all,
It's not a final version.
but I'm just posting it what Serang is working on.
Serang is a well-known figure artist in Korea but not outside Korea yet.
It'll be on e-ureka shop to sell soon. It will be rare chance to get his work.
https://www.e-ureka.com/shop
Keep watching it.

Thanks,

Thanks for sharing zuno. That is a gorgeous head sculpt - fantastic detail and likeness! I'll be curious to see what other sulpts Serang might have to offer.

HOUSE!:rock :rock :rock :rock

Doesnt look to much like Hugh Laurie, but still very cool.

And the motorcycle guy is top notch!!! Very very nice!!

The Tom Cruise head is excellent! Best likeness to him I have ever seen.

I have a feeling Serang will have quite a following here in the States.....his works and your customs and displays are some of the finest I have ever seen. :duff

i want... but anything from your shop just seems waaay overpriced no offense zuno

Expensive yes, but I wouldnt say overpriced. Think about the hours of time put into each one of those figures. I could never afford them, but I think for the craftsmanship they are worth the price.

i want... but anything from your shop just seems waaay overpriced no offense zuno

Thanks GatackFC,

As you may know, there are a lot of unknown Korean figure artists because of language barriers.

I hope the shop will be a bridge between talented Korean figure artists and you all over the world.
The basic system of payment and shipping is that the buyer pays to the artist and the artist ships to the buyer directly.
By the way, I'll help between artist and buyer... ^^

Since I have opened the shop, all over the collectors, who purchased them, very satisfied with their craftsmanship and quality.
Kojun and Harue's customs were already sold out despite of high prices because it was very limited rare chance to get it.

I'll add more brilliant customs continuously and will sell my customs later.
Please keep supporting and watching my figure shop with your friendship and kindness.

Thanks again and I know you... no offense against me... :)

wow........the talent level on this board is thru the roof now

im not posting another damn thing i make....:monkey2................:lol

did you do the guy on the motorcycle or is that the other artist you were talking about doing a self portrait???

wow........the talent level on this board is thru the roof now

im not posting another damn thing i make....:monkey2................:lol

did you do the guy on the motorcycle or is that the other artist you were talking about doing a self portrait???

Serang did it all.

Awesome headsculpt, but this is going to be well out of my price range. Do you only sell complete figures or do you sell the headsculpts separately?

Back