• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 1:1 T-800 Arnold Bust -Factory Sealed/New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale-
8318.jpg

Factory sealed. $1000 shipped in the states. EDIT- $950 Shipped tonight only!! Read last post for details!

Money orders or cashiers checks preferred.

Last edited:
And i thought you said this was a keeper???
Whats going on?
That is the best price hands down though for this guy, goodluck with the sale!

Last edited:
And i thought you said this was a keeper???
Whats going on?
That is the best price hands down though for this guy, goodluck with the sale!

This one just recently landed in my lap by luck. I have another one that isn't going anywhere that is on display. The one I am selling is still factory sealed...brand spankin new... I know some people on this forum are really into that so I didn't break the seal... yet. :D :lol

I thought Bals was looking at one on ebay the other day. not going for this one?

I would instantly be all over this piece if i didn't order one already on ebay last week. Should be here this tues or wed and i cant fricken wait:D

I thought Bals was looking at one on ebay the other day. not going for this one?

Good luck with the sale Rory! I just can't believe this is actually considered a good price. :lol I had no idea the value was so high on these.

I know "what credit crunch eh" :lol.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John Connor, my son. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at John himself when he was still a child. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for John. It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.

Back