My Humble Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and more pics :p

View attachment 12918

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

View attachment 12921

View attachment 12922

umm.. the small models aren't warhammer models, I've collected them on a period of 3 years the collection will stop at 140 I'm still getting them from ebay cause they aren't cheap from Malta, and that's what makes them special cause this collection of small figurines is formed from different countries :D, I bought from the UK, Italy, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany and also from Ireland. More pics to come

Yeah I also have that Sauron and it is Very good detailed for being an action figure. :) Keep posting!

Its been like a million years since I posted something here, I've got loads of pics to post maybe I'll upload them tomorrow . A rogue statue is coming soon bydw :D:D

Ho guys its been a long time .... I've finally acquired my first sideshow piece. I give you Rogue :D . I was lucky enough to find a great seller in Malta that wanted to sell this piece at the same price that he bought it so I was really lucky. I'm really happy with it. This is an amazing piece and it won't be my last one for sure ! Thank you sideshow, and thanks Adam!

View attachment 16339

View attachment 16340

View attachment 16341

Back