• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, here's another deal from the lcs, not as good as the peter parker medicoms, but here it goes
i have the following avaiable.

sold out frodo non exclusive sold out
1 boromir non exclusive $45
2 faramir non exlcusive $35 ea.
2 faramir exclusive $45 ea.
3 samwise non exclusive $35 ea.

shipping to states should be in the $12 -$15 range, except for boromir and faramir, they're a bit to heavy to make it into small parcel post, and for people that don't care about the boxes, i can probably ship figures unboxed to save a bit on shipping costs.
lmk

Last edited:
How tall is Sam from his feet to shoulders? I need a little person for a custom... Does anyone know????

i haven't gotten back to those wanting frodo yet, (since i'm on the road right now, but it appears that frodo is sold out) if something happens i'll let everyone know.
:peace

I'm intrested in a sam. I don't can about the box as long as i get the figure and all the accessories i'm fine. shipping would be to north florida. let me know if any are still available. thanks.

those are some pretty fancy prices there, I wouldnt mind grabbing or two of the figures but Im might not have all that much in the bank, would have to wait til tomorrow to see what i got coming in on my check.

those are some pretty fancy prices there, I wouldnt mind grabbing or two of the figures but Im might not have all that much in the bank, would have to wait til tomorrow to see what i got coming in on my check.

ring me up, and we'll deal:naughty

Got Frodo! Thanks!:rock

superb, people should be starting to receive these soon.:cool:

Do you only have complete figures? Or do you also have some that have been separated for accessories?

i had a couple people inquire about that, and i tried listing just the accessories for samwise seperately, but had no interest.
so i guess the answer is no at this time.

Back