When the Evil Shredder Attacks...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was at Target yesterday and was very surprised to see some "original" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the shelf. Apparently, it's the 25th anniversary of the turtles and I couldn't be more jazzed. I quickly and without hesitation bought both Donatello and Michelangelo... well they are my favorite turtles how could I resist. :D

Some great nostalgia packed into these little guys. They definitely have pizazz. :lol Has anyone seen any of the villains in stores. I "need" them but am not sure if they are producing them as well. They are on the back of the box but who knows. I was never lucky enough to have them as a kid. :monkey2

This is not at all what I thought this thread would be about going by the title. :lol :lol :lol

But then, I never watched any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..... :eek: :lol

:lol..........i was expecting a video of a guy loading a paper shredding machine and gets his tie or shirt stuck into it..........:lol

Here you go Jen...

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

Now that's turtle power. :lol

Here you go Jen...

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

Now that's turtle power. :lol

Kinky... :naughty

So Rory i'm curious these are reprints of the early 90's turtles? VERY Interested if so!

These are the original Turtles from the animated series which I believe started in 1987. The box says 25th anniversary, 1984- to present so it's a bit perplexing honestly. :lol

These aren't the very original Turtles. You know the ones that had all the bandannas and knee pads the same color. Those were done by Neca, these are from the company Playmates. They even have those weird brown accessories that you have to break apart from each other. Some I have no idea what they are but I didn't back then either. :lol

These are the original Turtles from the animated series which I believe started in 1987. The box says 25th anniversary, 1984- to present so it's a bit perplexing honestly. :lol

These aren't the very original Turtles. You know the ones that had all the bandannas and knee pads the same color. Those were done by Neca, these are from the company Playmates. They even have those weird brown accessories that you have to break apart from each other. Some I have no idea what they are but I didn't back then either. :lol

I think by 25th anniversary, they mean of their creation by Eastman and Laird, not of the TV show.

I think by 25th anniversary, they mean of their creation by Eastman and Laird, not of the TV show.

Yeah, that's what I figured. The only reason it was a bit confusing was because there were no other boxes marked with the 25th anniversary emblem-just these guys from the animated series. It's a whole brand anniversary and not just the animated series anniversary.

Since that's the case i do hope they release some of the Turtle figures from the movies. :D

I was hoping this was a thread about the NECA Shredder and Foot Soldier figures... starting to think those aren't gonna happen.

I wish they resold this one... I wants it. Never had it.

SuperShredder-Front.jpg

Back