Looking to have custom tie for hot toys joker made????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
CUSTOM TIE FOR HOT TOYS JOKER??? willing to pay good money for one

I am willing to spend good money on a screen accurate tie for my hot toys version 1 joker. Here is a reference below. And anyone who is a skilled tailor willing to make this please PM me. If the price is too low please give me your offer as well. thanks everyone

found better image

Last edited:
A tie shouldn't be that hard to make. I've concerned making one myself. But I haven't searched for fabric yet. Anyone look for some at Joann's?

I would prob jump on this too if poss. BillyB, I got one of your shirts and I have to say it is phenomenal. It has replaced my HT Joker one.

I would prob jump on this too if poss. BillyB, I got one of your shirts and I have to say it is phenomenal. It has replaced my HT Joker one.

:rock:rock:rock I have one on order with him. My hot toys shirt was really tight for some reason. Others don't look as bad as mine though.

Anyone have a pic of BillyB's shirt? What are you guys using for the print pattern? Printable fabric?

The shirt was made using a hi res image of the shirt pattern and a digital transfer process to basic white fabric.
There were several people asking me about the tie but I did not have the pattern available.
But now that Iforigno has provided a nice image of the tie pattern, I should be able to use the same process. My only concern is losing detail when the pattern is reduced down to the proper scale. The small patterns within the shirt came out very well when it was reduced so there may not be any worries. I should know something within the next few days and can work out a price as well. For those that currently have orders for the shirt and want a tie to go with it we can add that in and ship all at one time.
I'll keep you all posted.

BillyB

Cool, also Billyb, I've been trying to get ahold of you for ordering one of your custom joker shirts. I understand you're busy, just a friendly heads up of how interested I am on getting on that order list if at all possible :)

Just shot you a PM with all of the information.:cool:

Cool, also Billyb, I've been trying to get ahold of you for ordering one of your custom joker shirts. I understand you're busy, just a friendly heads up of how interested I am on getting on that order list if at all possible :)

The shirt was made using a hi res image of the shirt pattern and a digital transfer process to basic white fabric.
There were several people asking me about the tie but I did not have the pattern available.
But now that Iforigno has provided a nice image of the tie pattern, I should be able to use the same process. My only concern is losing detail when the pattern is reduced down to the proper scale. The small patterns within the shirt came out very well when it was reduced so there may not be any worries. I should know something within the next few days and can work out a price as well. For those that currently have orders for the shirt and want a tie to go with it we can add that in and ship all at one time.
I'll keep you all posted.

BillyB

you are the man

seeing how maulfan and several others took their hot toys shirts and removed the sleeves for better articulation, would yo b willing to make us some ^^^^s for joker with no sleeves? Also, drop me a PM with the info about the shirt....

How much are you charging for these, BillyB? Are they still available? I'd like a shirt / tie set if possible ...

Back