• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys Elder Predator, Regular Predator 2 & Dead Space on PS3!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale Hot Toys Elder Predator & Regular Predator 2

Hello there fellas!

Complete mint only displayed. $300 shipped
elder.jpg

Complete but the male part of the belt clasp is busted and the left thigh thing was never glued by HotToys so I glued it like it's supposed to be. Other than that it's in great shape and doesn't hurt the display quality of the figure. This is the REGULAR edition. $175 shipped
p2.jpg

I don't smoke, don't have pets and have awesome feedback here and shipping is included (US only please with a confirmed address) boxes are not included. So please feel free to hit me up with any and all questions and thanks for checking out my stuff.

Last edited:
Sharpnel was looking for a Regular P2. Contact him. I'll send him the link to this thread via PM also.

Here is a few pics of the parts on the Predator 2 I was referring to. The first pic shows the male pin problem and the 2nd one shows how the articulation isn't inhibited at all.

Nope, still available. If I get $300 that's a fair market price and more than I paid, equally beneficial to both seller and buyer.

Juggernaut-Schmuggernaut, last time I checked you have the Predator(s) slapped all over your sig and avatar. Give in to the Elder Predator. :lol

:lol guys, I ain't hurtin' I just decided to stick to the SSC dioramas instead of the Hot Toys Preds. Plus they are nerve-wrecking to put together. I think I'll throw these on eBay by this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back