Custom Jack Torrance Headsculpt Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which expression would you prefer?

• Total voters
Reaction score
OK guys, we seem to have a problem. We haven't been able to agree upon a Jack Torrance expression for Chris' sculpt yet. So I've started this poll so we can get some definate numbers. I can't guarantee if Chris will do the winner, but I'm sure it will have a big influnce in the sculpt.

Here's Johnny/angry face:

shining_xl_01--film-B.jpg

Capture11.jpg

Calm face:

jack_torrance_the_shining.jpg

Upset face:

Capture6.jpg

Evil smile face:

Capture5.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a way to make the poll only open to people who are on the sculpt list? Or politely ask that only those people pick?

If Chris sculpted 2 heads using "calm" and "upset" as control art, they'd be hard to tell apart until painted. And each could be painted to capture the opposite emotional state. I voted for "calm" only because the eyebrows are clearer in the photograph. I don't really see much difference between them.

I don't know, if I'm gonna have this on my shelf, he has to have an axe in hand! The calm face may not work for this.

I voted for upset, raised eyebrows, slightly opened mouth, seems kind of menacing to me and also easier to sculpt as the "Here's Johnny" has his mouth open so that brings a whole new dimension to it.

Back