Captain America in The Incredible Hulk???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w00tw00t

Super Freak
Reaction score
Director Louis Leterrier has previously mentioned there would be a glimpse of the patriotic hero, saying:

It’s an Easter egg. It’s not like oh, it’s Captain America and it changes everything. It’s still a Hulk movie, but it’s really Captain America and it’s there, you’ll see. It’s the real deal. You have to look for it.

captain-america-hulk-cameo.jpg

captain-america-hulk-2.jpg

what do you guys think about this?

There is an alternative ending in next week's dvd... Not sure if Cap appears (a la frozen in ice) but I guess we'll find out upon the release.

There is an alternative ending in next week's dvd... Not sure if Cap appears (a la frozen in ice) but I guess we'll find out upon the release.

that would be pretty cool. but this is obviusly photoshoped,is not in proper scale and is too clear.

Its supposed to be at the beginning of the Movie when Banner is in Antartica and wants to commit suicide...he puts the gun to his head and when the bullet is fired ,he automaticlly changes into the Hulk and start going berzerk and smashing some glaciers...this is where cap America' s glacier is released...

Actually it is and alternate beginning not ending.

Also this has been discussed in the Hulk movie thread for a week.

Back