Milla Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
** Here's what we came up with and I posted on Triad, OSW & Sideshowfreaks.com. This is the most realistic cost scenario. I copy pasted this below. I can't post this in the market area yet, so I have to put it here, so sorry Mod's.

** FOR MORE UPDATED DETAILS - SEE THIS POST IN LINK - BLACK MARKET - MILLA CUSTOM ** https://www.triadestore.com/forum/showthread.php?t=891

We are trying to get an idea of how many people would want to pre-order the new Milla figure. The more orders we can get the less it will cost everyone. Just to give you an idea, if we only sell 10 figures, we don't get a break in our clothing deal. For the customer's cost, It would look something like this.

10 pre-orders = $300 a figure
20 pre-orders = $284 a figure
30 pre-orders = $267 a figure

Most are telling us that they won't put down half until they see the finished HS, which is understandable. So we're working to finish the HS as soon as we can. We have the materials to make 20 right now, except the clothes, because were waiting to see how many orders will be made to see how much of a price break we get on clothes. So we will take first come first serve on pre-orders. So it will be in order of Deposits & Postings replies recieved. A few people already, who know how good Reggie is with sculpts are willing to make that leap. You don't have to, but if your interested in making half down PM me and I will give you the paypal info. Initial deposit would be $150, with the final balance due in mid to late October when figures will be completed and we know final price based of price break with clothes maker. If your interested and don't want to put deposit down, still reply to the post in the Triad Forums so I can start a list. Remember, the more people we get the less it will cost for the figure.

** DEPOSIT CUTOFF DATE IS SEPT 19TH **
After which, our final list will be published on the Triad thread Milla Custom

Example of how it works. So by September 19th(deposit cutoff), if 19 people already put a deposit down and you didn't make a deposit but responded to the post, you would be 20th in line and still get a figure. We are doing the increments in 5. If we get 15 deposits, we will do 20 figures. If we get 20 deposits we will do 25 figures. So there will always be a padding of 5 figures for non deposit customers. We will do a min of 10 figures for sure with or without deposits. On the less than likely chance you don't like the sculpt, we will refund your deposit and/or remove your name from the list (for non-deposit customers). Any questions, feel free to ask.

Ultimately, we are trying to put together Gorae quality figures without the $1200 Gorae price tag. So we are trying to keep the cost down as much as we can. But we don't mass produce, so we could never be like Hot Toys and sell figures at $150, our cost is more than that per figure. But in the end we feel you will get a superior product and know that these rare figures are worth it.

If you have any doubts, check out my Ebay store and ratings. I've been creating and selling 1/6 figures for a few years now and have 100% rating. Ebay store is IKE-CON Entertainment, eBay id: ikemo66.

Thanks for all the interest.

IKE-CON

** Picture note: I had to lighten the picture to bring out the weapons more, so the clothes are a little darker than pictured and there for more film accurate.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is gonna get locked. I'm pretty sure this is considered trying to bypass the board rules. Just a friendly warning just in case.

By the way it looks nice so far. I'd love to keep up with your progress on it.

This would probably be better in the new custom commission forum... not the customs or even commerce section.

Price seem high IMO, but custom figs can be pricey. Would be interested in what the final product looks like and so far the outfit (while simple) is very nice looking.

And $300 for a Milla custom? Good god!

It would go for more then that on ebay. He's trying to make it so more of us can get our hands on one.

If that head sculpt is a good as I think it'll be I would try damn hard to come up with the $150 down payment.

Yep, $300 for a totally custom figure is about right. I'm really interested to see what the sculpt looks like. I'd love to have some Fifth Element figures.

It would go for more then that on ebay. He's trying to make it so more of us can get our hands on one.

If that head sculpt is a good as I think it'll be I would try damn hard to come up with the $150 down payment.

** Thank you, it's ture, I'm also trying to get the price down and if Dawgie Style's (Triad) average eBay sale price is $315 for his Milla figure (which is good), then ours with a sculpt with real mo-hair and higher quality clothes for less is worth a look. Or you can seek out Hayashi's for $900. He is great, but our body is true to Milla and we have the same high end clothes maker. So you do the math =]. $300 is the max it would be and I know that is a lot for most. But our cost is over $200, so we're not trying to roll anyone. Just trying to give the highest quality figure you've seen for a fair price.

Last edited:
Like everybody, I'm looking forward to more pics and info on this figure, although I honestly doubt I want a Milla that bad (at least in 1/6 scale!)

I'd need to see the Headsculpt first as well... and did you say Real hair? Personaly, I'd pass then, I can't stand 1/6th figures with real hair. it never looks right to me. Now, if you offered a version with sculpted hair, then you've got my attention. Another idea you might consider is selling her in an unpainted kit form? YOu'd definitely get more buyers then.

Last thing, any plans on doing the RE2 outfit? I preferred that one personaly.

This is a legitimate question that is on topic for this board. We are all about encouraging new forays into the 1/6th arena by new manufacturers and independent companies. (Especially since SSC seems to have abandoned that arena.)
However it does need to be established that this is actually Triad making the solicit right? Not just an individual into customizing?

Just as I wouldn't shut down a new dealer who posted about his store, I wouldn't shut down this thread. Once it's been up for a while we'll move it to custom commissions so it won't get pushed down.

And to answer the question - it all depends on the headsculpt for me. If it's a likeness as good as Hayashi's with real hair - I'd pay up to $250, but probably no more. I like Milla a lot, but the character isn't the be all and end all for me.

this is ike-con's individual custom commission. triad never made a resident evil milla. customdawg who frequents the triad forums made a custom and sold it on ebay a few months back for over $300 i believe. i think that is what ike-con is referring to. he posted the same on the triad and osw forums for folks who want to commit

like the others i am interested depending on how it looks. if it looks anywhere close to customdawg's i would get one. i tried pm'ing him before but he said it was not for sale. :(

Have to say, I lost any interest in this chick after she basically said people from Iowa are white trash in the RE commentary.:mad:

This is a legitimate question that is on topic for this board. We are all about encouraging new forays into the 1/6th arena by new manufacturers and independent companies. (Especially since SSC seems to have abandoned that arena.)
However it does need to be established that this is actually Triad making the solicit right? Not just an individual into customizing?

Just as I wouldn't shut down a new dealer who posted about his store, I wouldn't shut down this thread. Once it's been up for a while we'll move it to custom commissions so it won't get pushed down.

And to answer the question - it all depends on the headsculpt for me. If it's a likeness as good as Hayashi's with real hair - I'd pay up to $250, but probably no more. I like Milla a lot, but the character isn't the be all and end all for me.

This in not related to Triad in anyway(as Jin said). I have just known those guys for awhile, have been on their forums and have a wholesale account with them. Dawg does and has made an RE1 Alice figure, and yes he is part of Triad as well(as I'm sure you know Louie & Shane were the founders). You could say they were my initial inspiration to start my own company.

So this is an IKE-CON figure, original sculpt with clothes being made by the best high end clothes maker in the world. For licesning reasons wants their name kept off the forums. Their getting heat from Hot Toys, which they do jobs for as well. The quality and look will be top notch and Reggie is working on new translucent sculpting, dyes & painting technics to truely take IKE-CON to the highest level. Because we don't mass produce these figures and I have the final assembly by my own hands, each figure is literally one of kind. So we can never be like Hot Toys, selling figures for $150, for we have more cost than that in every figure, but in the end, it will be worth it.

We love your forum and hope to post many projects and figure results on here for the people we know and the others who don't know us. We were also asked to post here by several of your members who are also on other forums. For they know our passion is the quest for the Ultimate figure and it has now brought us to you. So I welcome any suggestions or thoughts you may have.

IKE-CON

Last edited:
I really look forward to watching your company grow. Sounds like your figures are really going to be nice.
Please keep us posted on the progress and don't be skimpy on the photos.:D

Cool info. Can't wait to see the headsculpt.

My only gripe so far would be the hem of the dress. It doesn't have that nice flow, scallop edged, torn look to it. It looks far too tailored, stitched and thick.

Cool info. Can't wait to see the headsculpt.

My only gripe so far would be the hem of the dress. It doesn't have that nice flow, scallop edged, torn look to it. It looks far too tailored, stitched and thick.

It is very well tailored, that's what makes it high quality :joy

There is a soft wire inset in the dress to make the pose ability of it easier. So you can add your own waves or scalloped edges. We used this picture of the actual dress & this movie poster as our model. We wanted to be able to look at the figure and say "Damn, that looks exactly like the Movie Poster shot" :lol.

I know she didn't really use the G36K with the clear clip in the movie, but it looks so sweet, we had to make it part of the figure. Needless to say, I am a research hound and try to find the most minuet details. I think in the end, people will see those details and say, wow, this guy really nailed it. At least that's what I hope.

Last edited:
I really look forward to watching your company grow. Sounds like your figures are really going to be nice.
Please keep us posted on the progress and don't be skimpy on the photos.:D

I forget, even though we've sold figures all over the world for the last few years and have a regular customer base, that a lot of people on this forum don't know us. So I will do my best to keep the updates and pictures coming.

Ironically, as we try to make this next leap with our new Ultimate Custom line of figures with our new clothes maker, we can't seem to get the support needed to start making 20 or 30 of each figure to keep the cost down. Normally, we only do 5 regular editions and sometimes 5 more Special Editions. But the fewer we make, the less of a break we get with our clothes maker.

I don't know if people understand, but when you work with a high end clothes maker, you have to place the clothes order ahead of time with exact number of outfits and then pay for it up front. Not to mention development cost. So that was the only reason we posted it on forums without finished sculpt. So we could generate interest and get people to invest in a superior figure. That, plus Reggie Monroe being a well known superior sculpt artist, I thought that would be enough for people to take the leap with us or at least do some research if they were not sure. That way, after getting all the facts, they would be as excited as we are.

So we may have to make just 5 or 10 of this one and sell them on our eBay store. Though many don't like that and asked us to offer them up on this and other forums, we may have no choice. Ebay seems the only way to get over $300 a figure to help recoup our high cost of making such figures.

Currently, if you look on the link, only 5 people are on the list for this figure.
I can't save our customers any money with only 5. And it's a catch 22:everyone will most likely jump on board when they see the final headsculpt, but we have to place our clothes order before the sculpt will be finished.

Lesson learned. I guess a lot of its my fault, pushing the Milla sculpt on the back burner to make and release our Heath Ledger Joker figure. The future figures will all have the headsculpt finished first, then we'll have the outfits developed and finished after the fact.

Sorry about the rant. I just want people to understand why this release turned out this way. Not the best start on a new forum :banghead

IKE-CON

Personally I've never heard of Reggie Monroe nor have I come across his name mentioned as a sculptor on this board before. I haven't heard of Ike-Con either and I bet there's alot of people in the same boat as me. Actually it's obvious based on the list of people you have that are on board with this figure.

I can't imagine many people jumping on board for a $200+ figure based on a proto of the clothing so yeah, it was probably a mistake to try and get orders without a head sculpt or even reference shots of your other work(which I'd love to see by the way so get to posting those pics).

Back