And so the Thor PF exclusive frenzy begins......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh. That happens from day one. When you really have to worry is when you see completed auctions there. Wait until the piece is released and then you'll see what happens. :lol

The lister just threw away his listing fees. Piece isnn't even out yet, no way does it command this price... yet.

That is kind of high! Maybe, he is too.

I'll trade mine for a Dr.Doom PF reg., Alien3, or a Predalien maquette.
smilies-2.gif

Well, with the processing notices being sent out from SS, I'd figure I'd see Thor's all over eBay.... I was right :) Looks like it's ALREADY getting between $450-$500 range.....

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=320301135886

i hope the guy has a very tall space to put him.:rotfl
i'm watching one right now, that's actually a live auction. be curious were it ends up???
but of course it could be a fake auction just to get the prices up.

i hope the guy has a very tall space to put him.:rotfl
i'm watching one right now, that's actually a live auction. be curious were it ends up???
but of course it could be a fake auction just to get the prices up.

I know!!! I believe the processing notice I got send the box is going to be about 33" tall! :horror This is going to be fun taking this guy home :lol

I would say more like stupidity over frenzy. what could you do with 600 dollars ........... I am a fan but I would pass at that asking price.

I would say more like stupidity over frenzy. what could you do with 600 dollars ........... I am a fan but I would pass at that asking price.

Well, I hear ya.... I really love this new PF, but I just don't know if I could spend that much ALREADY on a new PF. Sure I just spent $650+ on a SIM and Hulk PF, but those have built equity over time. But $500+ right off that bat?!?!?! Yeah, that's a little hard to swallow :sick

$465 shipped for a future grail sounds like a good deal to me. For people
in CA who buy one straight from Sideshow it will cost at least $370 shipped
including tax.

i think this thor pf is going to be a great piece...

Back