Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for fall. The beginnings of football. Not to hot. Not to cold. The fall is the best. :rock

i voted fall. i like winter except for the shoveling part and the "going to your ice-berg car after working the graveyard shift and freezing your freakin' nads off" part.

I don't dislike any of the seasons they all have their good and bad but living in a relatively hot dry country i'll go with spring....after all love is in the air.

Obviously where you live makes a big difference plus i'm fortunate enough to live in one of the best climates in AUS so not a great deal of variance between the four.

Last edited:
I loved season three of 'Lost'. Oh wait, that's not what you're asking.

Fall is the winner in my book. There's just something about the season that makes me a bit happier (a big part of that being Halloween).

I don't dislike any of the seasons they all have their good and bad but living in a relatively hot dry country i'll go with spring....after all love is in the air.

Obviously where you live makes a big difference plus i'm fortunate enough to live in one of the best climates in AUS so not a great deal of variance between the four.

I love Spring for the same reason. Always seems that's when people are at their happiest, and thus the greater chance of relationships spawn. I hate Fall and Winter because people are less attracted to the outdoors, and seem caught off from the rest of the outside world. The weather in Spring and Summer is amazing. Fall is beautiful, but living in Canada, I know what's right around the corner. Many months of freezing cold weather, with lots of snow and ice. Only good thing about Winter is the ice hockey season! :rock

I love the fall with trees of red,
A chilly breeze to clear my head.
The nights are long and brisk and clear,
A hint of winter drawing near.
The child in me awaits All Hallows Eve,
In witches and monsters I do believe.
Time once again to read the 'Rings',
Because that's when Frodo's flight took wings.
A new tradition for this Sideshow freak,
Spooktacular, 'cause 'sleep is for the weak'.
And last, but certainly not the least,
Another birthday celebration feast!

Spring
Fall
Summer
Winter

I love Spring. The warmer weather after a cold Winter is the greatest thing ever. And I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

Fall into Winter is the best. I love it getting dark early and the cold crisp smell in the air.

Back