now taking ghostbusters proton pack 2nd run payments.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick-a-tron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hello everyone. well now that ive wrapped up the 1st run and have all those packs all ready to ship out i am now taking payments from the 2nd run guys and gals......

superdoug
migwit PAID
monkeydad16 PAID
toyadventurer x4
dls712 PAID
icruise x4
Dunedin x 2 PAID
collector49 x 4 PAID FOR 3
hollis DZC x3
indiana fett
ZedX9er
KingGrayskull x 10 PAID
Serpentor x 4 PENDING
2000man x 4 PAID
Memnoch21 x 4
abstractharmony x 4

packs are $30 each plus $10 per order. for example if you order 1 pack the total price is $40 ($30 plus $10). or if you order 3 packs, total cost would be $100 ($90 plus $10).

ALL 50 PACKS WILL BE SHIPPED ONCE ALL 50 ARE PAID FOR.

you can send funds to me via paypal. my ID is [email protected]

any questions etc just shoot me a PM.

Nick

Last edited:
bump
still accepting payments everyone. sooner everyone pays the sooner i can get them to you :)

1 proton pack kit includes everything seen in the photo below plus 2 small magnets that are used to attach the gun to the pack.
minipack22.jpg

packins2.jpg

still waiting on quite a few people to pay. please don't keep everyone waiting and pay as soon a spossible :) if you no longer want to be on the list thats cool, just let me know and i can let someoen else take the slot.

bump. gunna give it about another week and then might have to reopen the list for all those who havent paid. dont want to keep the people who've paid waiting for too long.

i don't mind people not wanting a pack anymore, i just would like it if they told me that they want to be taken off the list. got so many people i had to turn away who really wanted to get in on this run because it was full and now those who got in on the run dont seem interested (which is fine, but ido wish they would let me knoe that they are no longer interested, instead of making all those who have paid wait even longer). ah well, hopefully once the list reopens on monday that will get the ball moving again :)

Hey,
I just noticed I'm on the list!! :horror
I wasn't aware of it, maybe I missed something?
I remember signing up for the Murray head pending likeness, but can't remember signing up for the proton packs, I mean, they are awesome and I'd love to have them,
but I couldn't afford it right now,
Sorry...

:monkey2

Back