Custom Dr. House and 2 Wolverines 1/6 Figures by Salvador Larroca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacobird

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Here's some more figures made by Salvador Larroca, the Marvel Comics artist. He sculpted and painted the heads. The House and Jackman Wolverine are mounted on Hot Toys bodies. The Marvel style Wolverine is on a Hot Toys muscle body.

House
SalvaHouse1a.jpg

Jackman Wolverine
SalvaWolviea.jpg

Marvel Style Wolverine
SalvaMarvelWolvie.jpg

Last edited:
damn, that 2nd Wolverine rules. I would love a cast of that head to put on one of the Ignite Ninja figures.

All three look fantastic! Love that Marvel Wolverine head sculpt!
He's a seriously talented guy, I can't wait to see more!

What I really love about the second Logan is that fact that it has a sort of actual wolverine feel to it.

What I really love about the second Logan is that fact that it has a sort of actual wolverine feel to it.

Salva should be good at giving the sculpt that "actual" Wolverine feel :) He did the pencils for quite a few X-Men titles. Here's a couple pics of Wolverine that he did for Marvel.

X-Men_-169.jpg

WolvieArt.jpg

Larocca is one of Marvel's BEST artists in my opinion! I always think it's a great and pleasant surprise when I pick up a title and see his name on it. I love his art whether he's going X-Men, Wolverine, Spider-Man or Iron Man...he is fits the Marvel style and ANY title perfectly!

Back