Dub-Ya: The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Oliver Stone's biopic is shooting in less than two weeks and shots of the first couple have already started floating around on the net:

josh-brolin_l.jpg

may162008_991_lg.jpg

Comparison:

george-laura-bush_l.jpg

Knowing Oliver Stone....should be interesting to see what kind of slant is on this.

Elizabeth Banks is much too young and pretty to play Mrs. Bush.

Horrible casting.. although... she makes a hot Bush!

By the time its set for release he'll be gone from office....what will be interesting is how far into his presidency that he'll take it.

You mean how little makeup?

Personally, Stone's films don't get my panties in a bunch nearly as much as most folks, I'm looking forward to this one.

No I meant much. I didn't really think they needed to bother with anything except graying his hair.

josh-brolin_l.jpg

Wait... they're making a movie about former Fox News correspondent/White House Press Secretary Tony Snow? :confused:

While it would be hard to take him seriously.....I would have liked to see Will Farrell playing ol' Dubya.

No I meant much. I didn't really think they needed to bother with anything except graying his hair.

That's my point... I think that's all they did do (besides maybe giving him some blue contacts). The rest is all in the expression.

There might be a hint of a prosthetic nose in there.... But if it is, it's VERY subtle and well done.

That's my point... I think that's all they did do (besides maybe giving him some blue contacts). The rest is all in the expression.

There might be a hint of a prosthetic nose in there.... But if it is, it's VERY subtle and well done.

It looks like more than that to me, but I am not a sculptor, so I will definitely defer to you on that.

Back