Premium Format Queen Studios 1:2 Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 who?

Queen Studios coming to save the day!

4a374cf5bf486d15f090cd91a6ea1c36.jpg

Something seems different with that face. It’s realistic, but it doesn’t look like Joaquin from any specific point in the movie.

Last edited:
lol, I'm not interested on this, but is interesting to see how QS super pass Prime1 on every announce of the same character. I think QS hates Prime1 and wants to make their lives miserable lol

You quoted me before I finished editing my post to not sound so much like an *******. :lol

I’d certainly like to see it from other angles before ruling it out. This and the Prime1 are definitely going for different looks. This seems like the makeup on this is based on the initial first look that had “Laughing” by The Guess Who playing, but with an expression from when he goes down the elevator.

The only thing better is the rooted hair, prime 1 has it beat IMO I know we haven't seen the finished products but the expression needs to be more interesting

Queen studios does not like losing they will updat the sculpt and make it at the very least close to perfect. See the Heath joker 1/3 as an example.

Queen studios does not like losing they will updat the sculpt and make it at the very least close to perfect. See the Heath joker 1/3 as an example.

QS is the very best today, they seek for perfection. The 1/3 Ledger went from "average" to the best we have seen so far (custom or licensed statue), the same with their WW bust

QS is the very best today, they seek for perfection. The 1/3 Ledger went from "average" to the best we have seen so far (custom or licensed statue), the same with their WW bust

Exactly, which is why I have both of those on order. Hopefully production pieces deliver.

Sorry for the random bump but has anyone heard ANYTHING on this? I’m sort of new to the hobby so is it common to not hear any sort of update on a statue after it’s announced for almost a year? I know QS fully put out their 1/3 option (which I do very much like), but I’d love to see what this might turn out to be if it’s still happening?

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Joker (2019) 1/2 Statue
Pre-order starts May 19th 20:00 GMT+8
----------------------------------------------------
Statue Information
Material: Silicone,Tailored Fabric Clothes, Artificial Rooted Hair, Glass Eyes
License: DC
Size: 98 cm (H) x 45 cm (W) x 60cm (D)
Edition Size: 498
Estimated Delivery Date: Q3 2022
About the Character
▪️ Arthur Fleck is an unhinged psychopath on a path of destruction. After brutally murdering three of Gotham's upper class socialites. He heads to Live! With Murray Franklin, where he will have his 15 minutes of fame. But before he does...How about a quick dance?
▪️ Fleck looks as professional as some of Murray Franklin Murray's A-listers. The colors of his attire are as spontaneous as his actions. He is wearing a blue patterned shirt, a gold brick yellow waistcoat and a royal red suit.
▪️ The self-proclaimed Joker is delightfully frolicking down a Gotham City staircase. Each step he takes is another step towards madness. Yet, he doesn't want to stop.
About the Statue
▪️ Movie precise 1:2 scale recreation of Joker. Dressed in a full royal red suit with a gold brick yellow waistcoat and a patterned blue shirt.
▪️ The ?Dance?pose highlights the grandiosity and creativity of Joker's brilliant suit and its tailoring.
▪️ All the mixed media is hand-tailored, and the base is like our 1/1 scale bust. Of a classic design and does not conflict with the uniqueness of Joker and his attire.
Special Features
▪️ Crafted from silicone for a hyperreal life-like appearance.
▪️ Hand-tailored mixed media clothes.
▪️ Movie inspired polystone base
�� Movie-inspired polystone base
▪️ Mainland China
▪️ Germany
▪️ Austria
▪️ Switzerland
As always, please let us know your thoughts. Thanks for the support and stay safe!

fwmqjxE.jpg

sdTOndT.jpg

jN3cJfS.jpg

fe4WRfT.jpg

xdptV2J.jpg

YM6Fk3V.jpg

LiRnQmJ.jpg

dUIWb1I.jpg

pgDXhKk.jpg

JZgfFlv.jpg

OXtYlyd.jpg

8QVRUd8.jpg