Statue Sideshow Batman PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From SSC

batspf.jpg

Attachments

• bats.jpg
    bats.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 424
  • bats.jpg
    bats.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Can?t wait to see this reveal. I wonder if they were just waiting for the previous PF to finally go on WL to announce this one. Either way, it would be cool to get a Bruce Wayne portrait like how the new Superman PF gets a CK and a Sups head. Hopefully not a another lame batarang switch out hand

Another Batman? They need to take bigger risks and make other characters rather than constantly make the same few over and over.

Really hope they nail it this time. Can't wait to see more.

Yea, I really hope they get it right this time, too. We've been waiting for a classic version for awhile.

Knew something like this was coming after another Deadpool

Just waiting on another Vader or Wolverine now

Knew something like this was coming after another Deadpool

Just waiting on another Vader or Wolverine now

Wolverine first, then Hulk.

Honestly, it's the constant rehashes of the same character the reason why I collect mostly movie versions. With movie versions, sometimes all you get is one statue (if you're lucky) and that's it. I couldn't deal with buying, having for a few months, seeing another version or another company come out with a better version and then start the process again.

Wolverine first, then Hulk.

Honestly, it's the constant rehashes of the same character the reason why I collect mostly movie versions. With movie versions, sometimes all you get is one statue (if you're lucky) and that's it. I couldn't deal with buying, having for a few months, seeing another version or another company come out with a better version and then start the process again.

You only get one because they don't sell as well :dunno

I'm trying not to get excited for this one as I know it won't be a proper classic version, the modern age is the closest we'll get to my fave look

I am interested to see what they do with this one though

I am kinda excited, but that's only because I didn't like the other Batman PFs. Yet, it's kinda tiring. How have we not got a Nightwing or a Red Hood. I can't be the only person who wants these guys.

I am kinda excited, but that's only because I didn't like the other Batman PFs. Yet, it's kinda tiring. How have we not got a Nightwing or a Red Hood. I can't be the only person who wants these guys.

Nightwing and Red Hood are guaranteed hot sellers, have no idea why they haven't jumped on them yet.

Don't worry though, they'll introduce a new Joker, Catwoman and do another Supergirl before then.

Nightwing and Red Hood are guaranteed hot sellers, have no idea why they haven't jumped on them yet.

Don't worry though, they'll introduce a new Joker, Catwoman and do another Supergirl before then.

And Harley! Don't forget another Harley - we need at least 6-7 versions before we get Nightwing. Geez.

51Z7ynbu2ML._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm hoping for this one! Grew up in the 80s but I collected comics in the 90s. Venom and Spawn were my favorites but I liked Azreal. I knew Bruce would eventually return so I enjoyed his run in the meantime.

Keaton is still my quintessential Batman. Sidehow's Statue of him didn't disappoint

Prime 1's New 52 captured Batman perfectly as I think of him in the comics

Given the font used and rain I'm thinking maybe Hush style Batman.

Back