[ENTERBAY] A Better Tomorrow- Mark Gor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinlunlau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last time, zwco made a sixth scale figure on Mark Gor based on John Woo's 1986 classic "A Better Tomorrow". But now, it appears Enterbay have released a teaser photo of Mark 2.0. Judging from the pic, this might be Mark after he gets crippled. I hope Enterbay does Ho and Kit as well. This was one of my favorite movies. I even told Guillermo del Toro one time that A Better Tomorrow is better than The Killer.

7b922e16421c2be4ea9ac4be3e22cb24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

We'll see what it is. I'm a huge fan of Chow. I have the ZWCO figure and wouldn't mind having another one. Hopefully this could lead up to something from Hardboiled and The Killer.

I skipped the ZWCO figure, as the final HS didn't look quite right and the paint apps was poor.

Might be interested in this, but only want the iconic trench coat look.
I think it's going to be Mark without the coat. Either that or its both the trenchcoat look and the final showdown outfit. There is a cell phone lying there next to the figure stand on that teaser pic.

Speaking of which, I had a one-on-one conversation with Guillermo del Toro at the Toronto set of "Pacific Rim" when he invited me for a set visit back in April 2012. And we had a chat about films we liked. He knew that I was a fan of Alain Delon fan so we talked about films influenced by Jean Pierre Melville. And the first thing that popped out of Guillermo's mouth was The Killer, saying it was John Woo's best film ever. I disagreed with him and told him "A Better Tomorrow" was by far the better film. (I never really liked "The Killer".) A Better Tomorrow had so much raw emotion.

I wouldn't mind a Ken Gor figure either.

Back