For those that think UPS sucks . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
. . . . . . . FedEx lost my throne. Was supposed to be here sat but just Jabba showed up, called em yesterday when nothing arrived either and they don't know where it is lol.

Had zero problems with UPS shiiping or condition, but the first FedEx shipment in a long time and they lose it. Retards.

EVILFACE said:
. . . . . . . FedEx lost my throne. Was supposed to be here sat but just Jabba showed up, called em yesterday when nothing arrived either and they don't know where it is lol.

Had zero problems with UPS shiiping or condition, but the first FedEx shipment in a long time and they lose it. Retards.

:horror:horror:horror

That sux Evil!!! I sincerely hope they find it and get it to you fast!!!

Dude! That sucks! And how could they possibly lose that? :google

The box takes up like half a delivery truck! :monkey5

EVILFACE said:

it's all about karma

I know it sucks, but things like this happen all the time.

I had an overnight package disappear through USPS. It showed up exactly 30 days later with no information from where it had been.

Beware the shipping blackhole!!!

How the f#ck do you lose a box that big that weighs 41 lbs? It's not exactly a set of car keys now is it?

Darth Loki said:
How the f#ck do you lose a box that big that weighs 41 lbs? It's not exactly a set of car keys now is it?
Maybe that's exactly why they "lost" it. Someone just decided they had carried one too many ridiculously heavy packages, and burned that one in effigy.

Darth Loki said:

Sounds like a line from Snatch. :rock

Unique Soul said:
Sounds like a line from Snatch. :rock

Exactamundo. Brick Top, to be exact.

Darn it. Now I want Snatch characters in 1:6. So many great choices: Bullet-Tooth Tony, Mickey the unintelligible Irish Traveller boxer, Boris the Blade ("actuall, he's Uzbekistani"), Turkish, Frankie "Four Fingers" (in Hasidim disguise), Tyrone ("Tyrone, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?"), and the aforementioned Birck Top. It would be soooo good.

Well they found it, in Hartford CT, just a we bit past Oklahoma. "Should" be here thurs.

Maybe it will come back posessed like in Event Horizon.

FedEx once delivered one of my packages to the wrong address--at the other end of the condo complex. Fortunately the recipient tracked me down and gave it to me.

EVILFACE said:
Well they found it, in Hartford CT, just a we bit past Oklahoma. "Should" be here thurs.

Maybe it will come back posessed like in Event Horizon.

Maybe it was on its way to Antonio Bay? Just keep your fingers crossed that it isn't smashed to bits when you receive it.

Back