• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Corrose Dexter Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang,

I'm raising some last minute cash and am needing to let a few things go here and there. Up for grabs is a painted and assembled Slide Box and an unpainted Trinity Urn.

Both items were sculpted and produced by me, with Max miniatures doing the most amazing paintwork you could imagine on the slide box.

I did 2 runs of these slide boxes which were very well received, and I have no plans on doing anymore, they each take a ton of work, and I need to move forward with other projects. In the second run I made a few for my personal collection, and am letting one go. I have atached a few assorted pics showing the progress the project went through along the way.

The urn is a 3 piece set, base, urn and lid and is unpainted. I have attached pics of the paintwork Max did for mine, and what yours could look like.

Both projects were digital sculpts with professional 3D output, you don't have to worry about castings with airbubbles!

corroseslidebox04.jpg

corroseslidebox03.jpg

corroseslidebox02.jpg

corrosekit2.jpg

corr01.jpg

corr02.jpg

corr03.jpg

corr04.jpg

img1618d.jpg

img1621wm.jpg

Last edited:
As a bonus, whoever buys the lot will receive your choice of an XL or 2XL shirt of my Dexter "Downhill" Design.

This was a shirt that I designed earlier this year that was actually licensed by Showtime and was sold on the website shirtpunch.com. The shirt is no longer available but I'll throw one in on the house.

screenshot20130221at111.png

screenshot20130221at111.png

corrosedexter.jpg
[/URL]

Back