New Partnership With Estudio Proteus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevolver

Browncoat
Reaction score
Hello there!

Trevor Grove here. I've neglected SSF and all of your fine folks for a long time. I apologize for this, and I am very grateful to those of you who have asked to purchase some of my older work, and for those of who who have asked if I am available for commissions.

My schedule is always very busy, so it's difficult for me to take on private commissions, or spend time molding/casting my work the way I used to years ago.

Although things have changed, I wanted to announce to those of you who were anxious to get old work of mine that I no longer offer, that I am partnering with Proteus360 of Estudio Proteus. Proteus360 will be offering many of my past headsculpts as well as future ones. He will explain further details.
https://estudioproteus.com/collection/#

My main reason for announcing this is to assure folks that it is legitimate and not the work of a recaster. You can trust this work if you are interested in purchasing from him once things get rolling.

Thanks for reading this!
best-
Trev

That's a fantastic idea, and it's nice to see you back on the forums. That way, I can tell you thank you for delivering some amazing Blondie sculpts.:D

The only person who is crying about this news is Nathan SilentSurfer Eakins who will have about 40 more Walter Whites to paint. lol

Back