• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Betomatali Jason headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
**** SOLD!!!

I need some $$ and have to let this work of art go. I purchased this from Betomatali when he was visiting SoCal for the 1/6 Xpo. I saw it in person and was amazed at the incredible detail.
Asking $200 shipped in the ConUSA only. (I'm not offering international shipping right now, unless you're a member I've dealt with before, plus depending on the country and I would also have to ask for additional $$ for shipping).

You may double check with Beto about the authenticity of this masterpiece. I was just chatting with him yesterday and he's aware of this sale. I have his blessing. :lol He's not making these anymore and many of you know his creations are hard to get. Alright, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Betomatali Jason headsculpt

Why would you sell this??? just mind blowing fantastic. I wish I had seen this earlier, I had been all over it.

Re: FS: Betomatali Jason headsculpt

Why would you sell this??? just mind blowing fantastic. I wish I had seen this earlier, I had been all over it.

I like the 13th movies but not a super huge fan. I just saw it in person and was blown away and had to get it more as a work of art than for the character. I think it'll be better in a real Jason fan's collection.

Anyway, it's been paid for, so now it's SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

Back