• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman Vincent h&c / dork outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joned

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys an gals ,

Vincent h&c plus dork outfit up for grabs

Only looking what I've paid for them from start to the uk .

$600

Pay as gift or pay the 4% PayPal fee

Will not ship to Singapore .

Any question feel free

Johnny :)

Wow, why the change of heart man!? I love your Rainman collection, anyway goodluck with the sale and its awesome you are selling to fellow collectors for a great price.

Wow, why the change of heart man!? I love your Rainman collection, anyway goodluck with the sale and its awesome you are selling to fellow collectors for a great price.

Thanks man but I have a fullset Vincent this was a spare , appreciate the comments bro ....

:)

Last edited:
Curious but why won't you ship to singapore?

PayPal issues mate apparently from march 2013 PayPal won't accept payment from Singapore PayPal to uk I'd sent a parcel over there after he paid and a couple of days later they just sent him his money back and that was the excuse they gave me .
So I rang PayPal hit the roof and they eventually reimbursed me they money

So not taken the risk again :)

Head is painted by aeon , full suit
Sculpted shoes
Gun
Watch
Dork clothes
Certificate
Box

only thing needed is a body ....

This is how my fullset looks
u9a4a3em.jpg

ujeryhyp.jpg

8u5a8ada.jpg

ysyryza6.jpg

zatujyse.jpg

Last edited:
PayPal issues mate apparently from march 2013 PayPal won't accept payment from Singapore PayPal to uk I'd sent a parcel over there after he paid and a couple of days later they just sent him his money back and that was the excuse they gave me .
So I rang PayPal hit the roof and they eventually reimbursed me they money

So not taken the risk again :)

Never heard of this happening before but hey first time for everything. Gd luck :hi5:

Mods can you delete this one I have combined it to my other sales thread

Thank you :)

Back