The Wolverine?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT mentioned last year that Iron Man 3, The Wolverine and Man of Steel will all be exploited.

Unfortunately there's been nothing further about The Wolverine. Yet???

I hope they do Wolverine from his new film and more importantly Silver Samurai, since there's a serious lack of non-ACU villains.

I'd love a figure of Logan in this suit

678641.jpeg

with a more angry exression. On a muscle body

And with cargo pants and boots as a seperate outfit for this look...

the-wolverine-hugh-jackman-bone-claws.jpg

2x Adamantium clawed hands & 2x bone clawed hands

Last edited:
I bet we'll see him and one from XFC2 DoFP and probably another Wolvie from one of the other X-Men movies. The way HT likes to redo figure they would be foolish not to hit on Wolverine more.

Their is a good chance that it will happen considering that if and when they do make a figure it will be Hot Toys 3rd Wolverine Figure they might be waiting until the trailer hits to make an official announcement however I have not seen any pictures of him in any sort of the costume only the pic's shown above

There is no history to prove that they'll EXPLOIT or make a lot of figures from anything X-Men. I'd still love to see a 5-10 figures from all the X-Men films combined. But I'm not going to set myself up for more disappointment for the X-Men line. If they make a bunch, I'm in for all. They haven't even release Charles from XFC.

This will be a guarenteed release.

They just need to finish and sell off that expensive X3-The Last Stand Version, and get it off their plate before they announce it, or else they will have people cancelling orders and that cannot happen !!!

I'm would buy a "The Wolverine" based figure. Please make one with the suit like in the picture above. Or even like this with the jacket over the suit. This movie looks awesome.

image hosting

when is the 1st official trailer or teaser gonna be released?

so HT is pretty much just gonna put Hugh Jackman face sculpts and claw hands on random outfits?

I can't believe out of five movies, there's still no "definitive" movie costume of Wolverine.

Back