Arnold Commandos anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Slowly rounding up parts for my Anuld Commando. Can you custom guys post what you have made already. I only know of three customs on here. Please post pics.

here is mine,,

035-8_zps4c19fdac.jpg

Thanks for the close up pics, there is so much going on there its sems mindblowing just to start with all the parts. Yours was one of the three custom with you and Elvis plus sorry I forget his name but is he from Belgium ? Any way hope mind comes out half as good as yours, thanks for the pics.

Thanks for the close up pics, there is so much going on there its sems mindblowing just to start with all the parts. Yours was one of the three custom with you and Elvis plus sorry I forget his name but is he from Belgium ? Any way hope mind comes out half as good as yours, thanks for the pics.

Elvis is indeed from Belgium his name is Seb. I have just recently been lucky enough to purchase his Matrix figure. Will be the 2nd in my collection will put up pics of them both when he arrives. Good luck on your parts search every collection should have a John Matrix!

No this was the other guy and he was the first with a Custom Commando long before Elvis:elämän merimies.
He used the T2 head and Dutch body. He does some other top notch customs too.

No this was the other guy and he was the first with a Custom Commando long before Elvis:elämän merimies.
He used the T2 head and Dutch body. He does some other top notch customs too.

Ah I know who you mean I believe he's from Finland

you should be able to get yourself a really nice matrix, its really about sourcing the parts,....69slimer done mine...really is a cool bash..

nice score bullit-- really great fig,..

Back