Little article in the Huffpost about Trevor Grove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true, sorry that Trev left the board and hope all works out. He does incredible work.

Great piece - thanks for sharing hoodonit00. It's nice to see Trevor and others getting some recognition for their talents. :duff

Oh, sure! Trev, JOhnny, Chris and Nathan all get a shout out for their piddly little contributions but does anyone mention the finely detailed and painstakingly researched precision work I did in creating the essential Los Pollos Hermanos bag?!!

Of course not.

Good day to you, Huff Post...

I said good day! :monkey1

Go Trev! Thats what this is all about. Suck it Miami Serial Killer and Premium Cable Movie Channel with your intellectual property crap.

Fixed. :wink1: :rolleyes2 :D

I lOve that other article talking about how they are one offs and no one even Bryan Cranston will ever have one meanwhile we all have one. Oh well let's let the masses keep thinking That.

Someone was having a go at Trevor? Good grief.

Love that he's getting some more recognition outside of this board. His work is simply superb. He's so damn talented. :D

Very very happy for Mr grove! He's an extraordinary talent and a great guy who deserves this and much more recognition for his great work. I'm proud to own several of his sculpts that have translated to some of the best figures in my collection. Congrats again!

I would love it if they make a small featurette on the next DVD set of Breaking Bad on these figures.

Back